Ways you astral????

Rainbow7

Very interested in knowing if you may share, ways you astral? Tecniques, methods etc.

And what experiances you have had, if only to mention one.

Its huge part of my life, nearly every day[ or night] that im out off, coming back etc lol. And doing stuff when out, like other planes and even in this world, earth.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Literally off to bed now, or where ever when a sleep, lol. x

Hi drogon,

Good damn question/ answer to my question, lol.

Should of answered my own question, to join in, out of polietness- conversation,lol.

Well, i have pretty much always done naturally hunny, since child, stopped through teenage years then back in full swing when about 20. Now 35.

What normally happens, though can vary, is im just out, or feel myself coming out. Either slight above my body, or even near ceiling. Quite often im just out travelling, this is sooooooo hard in writing text form to explain will try my bestest here. Well had so many normally nightly hun, im either moving at a fast speed though it feels natural, feels like flying. flying towards where ever i end up, or i just quickly end up there, with out the flying journey feeling there. Im very aware im out and where ever i am, at what im seeing, or who im talking to. i look at my body, hands etc and calmly[ never use to though, lol] acknowledge myself as in form. This could take forever should write book on it really, lol,,,,,,,,,,, i have been to different places, different realms , good bad pretty ugly. Have spoken to different spirit, relatives i have lost in this life time , guides, spirits i dont know, have been to like teaching areas, one was on psychic mediumship work, one was on energy[ that was mindblowing till to this day]

Lots and lots and lots. Now when have tried to induce astral, to give it ago awake- totally, have had success with this too, but not always. I go into deep very deep meditation to calm still focus my intent. Then feel heavy, like paralysed, and buzzing in my body, and also hear the buzzing, then feel myself drawing out towards up/ ceiling. Then my body trembles, like going into mild shock[ this is me, what happens] then a bang feeling then light very light free then i calmy, [ never use to freak abit and come back] go off. My experiances are overall always when i go to bed at night, or when ever during day if i went to sleep.

When coming back, lol errrrrm what should i say, more often than not i come back literally with a bang, and a loud bang buzzing noise. I normally then go,,,,,,,,, huh letting out a loud kinda noise, this is hard writing it, like breath has been put back in me, like when you go swimming and after long time come up for air. and the heavy falling pressure thingy going on just before the huh noise, lol dont laugh at my discriptions, heck do laugh go on.

I have alot of inbetween states as well not fully out or back what ever of the two it is. Alot i think ive died honestly, at that moment i mean, like my time was up, ive gone. then in the confusion sate end up going or coming back in what ever of the two. As i have become older, wiser more grounded stronger and actually feel protection i except this part of me now for years ago it was getting bad, couldnt handle it, but as you grow you can handle with knowledge and strength, you know.

I have seen experiance light and beauty and dark and ugly. Have been to realms didnt know existed thought it was gobbley gook, like seeeing fairys and asking to fly with them then doing it, beautiful place that was.

I use to laugh and say, im off with the fairys, because of all i am have always been, every one use to say it, but now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sooooooooooooo funny , literally i am off with the fairys, my hubby laughs at that.

Also, a friend of mine and i met up in astral very solid real experiance, was there, she too naturally does it often, we dissussed me being pregnant[ didnt know at that point] anyways when woke up told my hubby what had happened said were having a baby, another one, though we wernt trying planned it etc, as knew was pregnant it was more than real, described where my friend and i were to detail, the phone rang it was her, she too had just woke up min before, like me, and told me the lot exactly the same. Anyways did test yeeeeeeeeeeeeees i was,lol.

Anything else anyone wishs to ask please do.

Look forward to replies that may come xxx

well, first let me say welcome to the Site. Then for me, astraling happens purely on accident. I notice it more obviously while I'm awake. I feel as though I am in 2 places at once. I am very aware of the surroundings of my physical body and yet just as aware of my spiritual one as well.

Hi Eagleheart,

And thanks lots for welcome sweetie x

Very interesting what you experiance. Like most things, every one experiances different, so amazing !!!!

Hope to get to know you better chat sooooooooon x

Thanks for posting your story. I am completely unable to spirit walk at this point and it makes me frustrated! I like to read stories because they keep my hopes going!

You can use the search feature above and you can find many threads on this subject.

search astral travel, astral projection, spirit walking. You'll find lots of stories, and perhaps some more tips.

I have been doing it ever since I can remember, I have no idea how I do it, any more than I can explain to you how I make my kidneys or liver function.

Everything sort of runs on automatic pilot. So does my spirit wanderings.

StarChilde

This is really fascinating!! I've had semi experiences. the kind where you don't know if they were real or not. I've tried waking astral travel but my body freaked out when I began to leave...that would draw me back right away...My best friend (also trad witchie since childhood) travels all the time!! I'm so jealous!!..(not really though, my time will come. need to put more practice and calmness into it)...

J :flyaway:

Just checked this thread out for replies

Thanks guys for your input, really interesting.

Im just laughing here as remebering one incident many moons ago,lol of when was actually out of my body, but not exactly straight above it, as i would of guessed imagined, my head was actually more above my waiste lying on the bed. And all i clearly felt and clearly said yeeeeeeeeeeeees thought and said was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OH FUCK ITS TRUE REALLY TRUE THIS SHIT IS TRUE WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

giggling here remembering the sheer panic, was soooooooooooooooooooo in shock. As it sometimes is the case you dont believe till you see/ experiance what ever it is, you know, lol

Will never leave me that experiance its like it was yesterday.

Chat soooooooooooooooooon xxx

Thanks for posting your story. I am completely unable to spirit walk at this point and it makes me frustrated! I like to read stories because they keep my hopes going!

ME TOO!! I'm jealous of everyone else. When my son starts going to school in Jan, I will be able to try it when I'm "fresher." He takes such a late nap now, by the time I get a chance to meditate, let alone practice astral projection, I am so tired, I usually fall asleep!:confused:

• 6 months later...
Guest Bean Sprite

I usually astral when I am in deep meditation. I get to a place where I cant move my body, but I know that I am going all over the place.

I have even tried at times to return, but my astral body doesn't want to yet.

I am trying to work on being able to better control it, so that I am only astral when I want to be.

I haven't had much success yet though.

Archived