Unpredictable energy

Mazrah

So I have had a look around to see if there was a topic already on this, and couldn’t find one. I apologise if I missed it, I am absolutely rubbish trying to navigate around.

so my question is…. Does anyone else struggle with their energy.

when I am attempting to raise my energy I sometimes only feel a small presence just kinda trickling around, then all of a sudden there’s like this sort of big burst,that actually makes me say BAM!

it doesn’t happen all the time and it never happens when I’m sharing my energy.

mainly it occurs when I want to put my energy into an object.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Do you feel lethargic and unenergised in your day to day or is this just when you're trying to focus the energy for your working? Do you have any medical stuff going on that could cause your energy levels to go up and down?

• 3 weeks later...

I am very tired most days, I am on a lot of medication including class A drugs.

however, I have been struggling for the last 2 weeks, I have not been able to ground myself or raise my energy at all.

It’s why it has taken me so long to reply. I have been trying to meditate and to ground myself without any luck, it’s been really upsetting!

• Like 1

I mean, if you're on a lot of meds and taking class A drugs, that is going to scream out to anyone as being the cause and professional medical advice should be your first place to ask for help. No amount of meditation or energy work will ultimately help if you have other stuff going on.

That being said, how much time do you get to spend outdoors? Nothing grounds me more than spending time in the woods or on the beach.

Do you need to put your energy into the objects you speak of, or can you use other sources of energy? There are lots of ways of charging objects.

6 hours ago, Phagos said:

I mean, if you're on a lot of meds and taking class A drugs, that is going to scream out to anyone as being the cause and professional medical advice should be your first place to ask for help. No amount of meditation or energy work will ultimately help if you have other stuff going on.

That being said, how much time do you get to spend outdoors? Nothing grounds me more than spending time in the woods or on the beach.

Do you need to put your energy into the objects you speak of, or can you use other sources of energy? There are lots of ways of charging objects.

Thank you. Since I can't upvote your posts I will post an UPVOTE!! 

I personally have had multiple times in life, multiple things going on that some would interpret as Sprits, Paranormal, Witchcraft, Supernatural etc. Just two cases in point: Hearing voices when doing/and not doing meditation, spiritual or witchcraft work. Took small doses of Lithium mineral supplement for a few months and only hear a voice rarely when it is the real thing. Time Two: Strong vivid and weird dreams, every night. My Yin energy was seriously deficient, and my Yang energy was off the scales too high. Causing Liver Fire, Extreme Heat and Yang Energy Rising up into my brain. Took the appropriate patented Traditional Chinese Medicine Formulas and the problem is gone.

IMHO it is always best to look at all possible causes not just assume something is spiritual/supernatural in origin.

Edited by Homeschoolie
  • Like 2

I spend a lot of time out doors, unless it’s raining, it can be a bit dodgy for me as I use crutches. Last winter I fell landed on my sticks and busted my ribs.

3 months later, I fell again and did the ribs on the other side! 😂

I am fortunate to live next to national trust land, which is vast. I try to take my dogs there every day. I also have a good sized garden,  I love plants.

I have managed to give energy to the plants that needed it. I have tried to put energy into the wand I am working on, I can feel it going into her, but I don’t know if she is storing it for me?

I have had some problems with my head this year, I have to wait till March ‘23  to see a neurologist.

I have always had the ability to dream about people I love and care about that have come true, and have actually dreamt accidents they have been in, and could describe what happened in detail. I have very vivid dreams now, but that could be the Tramadol! 😂

Im not sure about being able to store energy, I used to be able to share my energy with my dog Brain, I would practice taking and giving with him. I am going to try starting at the beginning again and re- learn how again.

does anyone know of any good books on it?

• Like 1