Jump to content

Numbers on a clock


Spellbound
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi  Everyone! Just now getting some time to catch up on here, and doing some reading. I thought maybe someone has some insight on this, or has had a similar experience. If you have, could you point me in the direction of some areas to explore? I've been seeing the same numbers on the clock over and over again for a couple years now, and I want to know what it means. The numbers happen to be 10:31, which is also my birthday. It happens almost every single day, sometimes twice.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's Halloween, and it's your birthday? Sounds like you are very attuned to that synchronistically, I'd take it as a positive omen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 4:30 PM, phantasmagoria said:

That's Halloween, and it's your birthday? Sounds like you are very attuned to that synchronistically, I'd take it as a positive omen.

Thank you, I hope it is! I'm going to pay more attention when I'm out places, and see if I notice it popping up somewhere else as well. By the way, I love your name!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 5:43 PM, Spellbound said:

Thank you, I hope it is! I'm going to pay more attention when I'm out places, and see if I notice it popping up somewhere else as well. By the way, I love your name!

 

You are welcome, and thank you! 🦊

Edited by phantasmagoria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 5:39 AM, Phagos said:

Seeing the same time is to do with synchronicity. Take note of your actions and thoughts at that time, look for patterns.

It happens to me all the time!  like the time when I was in Mexico, for a whole week I was looking for a whale, everyone else was seeing them, not me.  I said out loud, "I want to see a whale, right here, right now!"  A whale breached right in front of me.  I burst into tears!  It was wonderful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Onyx said:

It happens to me all the time!  like the time when I was in Mexico, for a whole week I was looking for a whale, everyone else was seeing them, not me.  I said out loud, "I want to see a whale, right here, right now!"  A whale breached right in front of me.  I burst into tears!  It was wonderful.

That must have been amazing! I saw whales when I lived on Maui, but only from a distance. By the way, I think I remember you being on here a long time ago when I first joined. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been here since, May 2018.  Time flies when your having fun!

I forgot about my whale watching tour in Hawaii.  That was pretty exciting too.  We saw male Humpback's breaching in the distance and a female whale with a calf balanced on her nose, came very close to the boat.  As if to say "Look what I made!"  Thanks for bringing up that memory!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm still seeing it off and on. Haven't noticed a pattern at all, it's just while I'm around the house doing  housework and mundane things.  10:31 is coming up (my birthday), so I'll play the lottery that day for sure! Lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...