Spiritism, Espiritismo, Bovida, Mesa Blanca, Kardec

Michele

Anyone use this form of altar and contact? At first I had a hard time with it because it has such heavy Christian language and I'm not Christian, but after working with it for a while, and attending many misas and spirit readings, I have come to really appreciate and benefit from the connection it brings. I use it both for my personal ancestors, my spiritual "quadrant" (weird word lol - basically spirit guides who work with you) and for the ancestors of my religious house. I also have an outside ancestor altar that is used for a more primal type of connection. Both altars I attend most days of the week. Attending the bovida regularly has really deepened the connection and opened up a slew of communications between me and those I work with or come from. 

Ancestor veneration seems to be making a big comeback in the wider "alternative spiritualities" world and most altars or recommendations for altars I see floating around seem to be boveda inspired. I have no experience with this but I find it interesting that it's in the air at the moment. Watching this topic.