Dreams

AdeleJane

I had 2 magical dreams last night.  When I woke up from the first one, I had a strong urge to power-up my mind, physical strength and magic to better protect myself.

When I woke up from the second dream it reinforced my need to "do better."

The first dream was someone attacking my loved ones to psychologically hurt me.  Their magic wasn't very powerful, but it was enough because I have been out of touch with my practice and it caught me unaware.  

In the second dream, I was being attacked by a darker version of myself.  I could keep the darker version of myself at bay by locking it away in a room, but it was always there.  It never went away until I confronted it.

It has been a really long time since I've had a bad dream and I'm in a really healthy place/state of mine.  These ones seemed to have popped out of nowhere.

I think I will slow down today and take some time to set some intentions, purify my house and just try and be more mindful.

Do you have a go-to practice when you need a reset?

I like to go to a  park and be with trees, touch them, talk to them.  It is too cold here yet to go barefoot, but in general I just try to ground myself in nature.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...