1)  Sight of Eiraan.  Painted river stones, shamrocks in green and gold in a green velvet pouch...

2)  Wild Rose.  Painted river stones, wild rose blooms in 3 different shades of pinks and magentas with green leaf details in a green suedecloth pouch...

3)  Bumblebees.  Painted river stones, rust bottomed bumblebees in yellow, black and white in a honey colored suedecloth pouch...

4)  Druid Oak.  Painted river stones, acorns in green and brown, leaves in summer and autumn colors in an amethyst colored suedecloth pouch...

Complete unique hand crafted Elder FUTHARK rune sets and pouches.

20210131_145740.jpg

20210131_150250.jpg

20210131_150725.jpg

20210131_151248.jpg

Edited by Sagefire
Grammar
  • Like 1

Beautiful!  I did'nt think about painting the backs of the stones.  I like the added stone on the bag.    A nice touch.  You are really inspiring me Sagefire.  I have actually started with my own set,  I have painted  the first coat of the Runes today.  I will take photos and make a separate post.

I paint both sides to lend a theme and to keep painting.  The marker stone ties it all together and when on display customers can see the design without taking the stones out of the bag.  I am glad you are inspired,  I look forward to seeing your work...

Sorry! I did not post my Rune  Set picture on this post, it is on  "Runes Anybody?  "  If you can't find it I will post it again here for you.  They turned out pretty good for a first time.

I do love the picture rune on the front of the bag.  it makes it very individual and identifiable.  I bet they sell well at the shop.

Edited by Onyx

Sign in to follow this