Plants ,herbs

laura

Anyone know what plant or herb i can use to numb/desensitize my eye ?

I have grinding spark stuck in my eye ,and need to take it out asap

No "go see a doctor" please its not an option

Optometrist?  Hospital?  You could lose your eye if infection sets in.  My husband is a welder, he knows all about shit in your eye.  You need Ponticaine and it is not over the counter stuff.

Edited by Onyx

Oh dear. A doctor must be an option. Like Onyx says, eye damage is not a joke, and if you posted that six hours ago, you're probably in excruciating pain by now. When I accidentally smacked my eye with a stick a while back, omg, it was horrible.

If for some extreme reason you really can't see a doctor, well, I remember when I hurt my eye, they gave me special antibiotic goop that was basically the same thing as bacitracin/antibacterial petroleum gel. If I were in the middle of nowhere and a doctor was straight up not available, I'd apply sterile applications of that to my eye after a clean salt rinse/no-preservative artificial tear rinse, and make my way to a clinic ASAP. Please be OK!

7 hours ago, phantasmagoria said:

Oh dear. A doctor must be an option. Like Onyx says, eye damage is not a joke, and if you posted that six hours ago, you're probably in excruciating pain by now. When I accidentally smacked my eye with a stick a while back, omg, it was horrible.

If for some extreme reason you really can't see a doctor, well, I remember when I hurt my eye, they gave me special antibiotic goop that was basically the same thing as bacitracin/antibacterial petroleum gel. If I were in the middle of nowhere and a doctor was straight up not available, I'd apply sterile applications of that to my eye after a clean salt rinse/no-preservative artificial tear rinse, and make my way to a clinic ASAP. Please be OK!

On my way to see an eye dr......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, laura said:

On my way to see an eye dr......

thank goodness! ❤️ Let us know how you are healing...

12 hours ago, phantasmagoria said:

thank goodness! ❤️ Let us know how you are healing...

I second that!  Eyes are too precious to wait!

• 3 months later...