Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

What's your favourite terms?

We like to term the same things under different names... For instance the subconscious mind all around us as termed by science, yet we term it the universe (spiritualists) ,the spiritual realm (witches, shamans etc) , God or gods / goddesses (Religions), etc... As humans this is a fascinating example of how we name the exact same things under different terms based on individual beliefs & perspective because we are the observers, the creators. One is no better than the other, it is all the same, however from my research witches definitely seem to have mastered the most truest terms - the universe & spiritual realm which anything imaginable may emerge from providing you know it exists. I'm wondering what resonated with witches the most?

For me, I prefer the term "spirit realm". I don't know why, it seems to make me feel closer somehow to what's true to me... Of course I know all about all the other terms as stated, however, when using them I feel like I'm worshipping, not communicating as equals, if that makes any level of sense?

Is it just me who feels this way at times, especially with all the research? 😬 I didn't choose my path, it chose me at a young age & then I stopped doing magick as a kid. I felt it was silly then, though it worked... I'd consciously visualize things & then watch them happen, play with magick with no understanding or knowledge, loved nature.... I was a researcher into science in my mid 20's, ended up on the occult & remembered my childhood which I had actually forgotten. Funny how these things happen. 

The reason I'm writing these posts is for newcomers to gain a broader understanding of the occult so they recognize it is all one & the same, yet it is not. Obviously the occult is extremely confusing for anyone new, it's extremely hard work to find the basic knowledge which supports all of reality ( mind conscience or spirit, whichever you wish to term it) & I feel the confusion is unnecessary. Obviously one cannot show one their path, however, they can show them the basic understanding & knowledge they desire. 

Sign in to follow this