Proud Granddad

Sagefire

My 13 year old granddaughter is crafty, artistic, and loves the Dollar Tree!  She made these light up decorations all on her own, from concept to finish.  All dollar store items and things we had around the house.  A misty black rose and skull and a jar of skulls and spiders!  The only poor result is the quality of my photography!

20200917_174152.jpg

skull.jpg

• Like 1

I am very proud of her.  She has her grandma's talents as well.  I try to encourage all of her artistic endeavors and she is at the age where she wants to try EVERYTHING!  She is comfortable with nearly every kind of paint, pigment or dye, she has mastered adhesives, she loves sculpting mediums, she knows how to employ fire and pointy things and she is only the second person allowed a key to my power tools.  She has even learned to draw, sew, cook and make jewelry like her grandma.  The only discipline she needs to work on is cleaning up afterwards!

She also has a love for animals and her grandma's and great grandma's gifts of Sight and Intuition, which grandma is working on with her.  I am trying to gently steer her toward Runes, Tarot or scrying by showing the artistic potentials and expressions of each.  I was somewhat disappointed when my Gemnini twin daughters showed no inclination for the artistic or mystical, but this young lady is developing her gifts wonderfully!

She has the imagination of a Victorian ghost story writer.  Some of her ideas are incredible!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...