Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sabrynia

Protection

Guest Sabrynia
Posted (edited)

What would you suggest for protection against a malevolent non-human shadow entity, and WHY would you suggest it? 

I've heard a lot of things, but I'm having trouble knowing which ones are legit, and which ones are just airy-fairy New Age crap. 

Also, how to DESTROY said malevolent shadow entity would be nice to know as well; I've been advised against trying to figure out how to bind/banish it. Gonna attempt communication first, (someone else's idea; not mine; my first reaction was to just shoot it's ass to a pocket-dimension or something lmao). But yeah, it would be nice to know why it's been following me all these years. Chances are I won't like the answer though, so then I'm gonna wanna try to kill it. =P

Edited by Sabrynia

What makes you think you need protection? As far as I know shadows does not attack or harm in any way. 

Protection is fine and good. I don’t have more than a couple experiences with this sort of thing but I want to ask. Don’t you think you’re underestimating the difficulty of destroying a spiritual being? I have zero experience here but this doesn’t sound like something you can just do on a whim.

And let’s say one of us did know how to destroy a spiritual being. That is not something that should be shared willy nilly on a public forum. That is dangerous information. 

Predators stalk prey/keep tabs on it, it’s generally their nature. If you show you’re too much trouble to be bothered with I’m fairly convinced that will be enough to get rid of this unwanted attention. I’d focus on protecting your space consistently and diligently. 

Also. Pocket dimension? Am I the only one under the impression that one cannot simply conjure up their own pocket dimension?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FancyShadowCat has some very good points. I'd add researching from known and respected publishing houses and authors helps. If you're not sure who to believe, it's possible you're internet searching - which can be a tricky way to ascertain good information. This forum has good useful information (if you search, you can find a lot), but many sites I've come across do not. Also, there can be reasons entities are drawn to people, so I think it can be useful to see if a mundane change could also help. Saying 'No, get out' is often underestimated, but also often useful. I'd be wary of opening up communication unless you know how to protect yourself already.   

Sign in to follow this