AN9

Witchcraft, Weightlifting and Other Pursuits

Hello there.

I would just like to start a thread about one of my other passions: powerlifting. 

I find that - if my pursuits within the Craft boost my mental/spiritual health and wellbeing, then my pursuit of trying to lift the heaviest weights for my size in the gym definitely boost my physical wellbeing and (being a diabetic) also got me off of my insulin. 

I would like to know what kind of other passions or pursuits individuals on the forum have, and do you find that it compliments your workings within the Craft? 

Great topic choice! I also enjoy weightlifting, and I absolutely love swimming (it sucks that all the swimming pools and rec centers are closed right now, but what are you gonna do), because I have always been very drawn to water-- it's very stimulating and energizing yet cathartic for me. Art is my passion, and I feel very connected to my purpose in life when I am creating. I have been exploring a lot of different media in art lately, and would love to learn more about bookbinding and forging FrozenThunderbolt! Also recently got into gardening and am trying to grow my own tomatoes for starters... we'll see how that goes haha

• Like 1

I love making wands, Driftwood signs, Drawing and Painting in all it's forms.  I used to make  a living doing Leathers crafting, we sold the store a long time ago.  

Yesterday I made a fox stamp out of an eraser.  without stabbing myself too.  Gardening too, I find is very satisfying and rewarding.

I do miss my daily Rink walking, Rec Center is closed... But now we are walking in the Park, still cold  but nice to be outside .  Soon the Geese will be guarding their nest, so the Park will be booby trapped.  Some unexpected ambushes will happen, be prepared to run...

• Like 1