Sign in to follow this  
phantasmagoria

Major Astrological Initiations this week

Posted (edited)

Hi friends,

Some of you have expressed that my astrological input has been very helpful, and have expressed that you could benefit from more. These are extreme times!!! That is for certain!!! I am finding it extremely difficult to make predictions very far in advance because we are going through SO MANY shifts right after one another.

I'll copy and paste the text I have already written for my blog, for ease of reading here and discussion, but if you want to view on my site, I'll link it at the end.

We are experiencing two major Initiations this week. By Initiations, I refer to planetary conjunctions. Conjunctions are always a big deal, of course. But, we must remember that a conjunction isn’t like a linear meeting. It’s a circular meeting. Each conjunction represents the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. Therefore, a conjunction is an initiation of a new cycle. We commonly know the Moon Cycle in this way. Every New Moon is a Moon-Sun conjunction and the initiation of a new Moon(-Sun) cycle. The planets are the same way. And, of course, initiations happen regularly, at all sorts of various intervals. Mercury initiates most often to any given body, then Venus, etc. These faster planets don’t get discussed much as far as initiations go, because they happen more often, and because, quite frankly, they aren’t as “intense.” Of course the first factor is causal to the second. In other words, the slower the initiating planet, the more intense the initiation, and the more important the cycle.

Just to give a sense of the cycles: Mars takes 2 years to go around the Wheel. Jupiter is next at 12 years, then Saturn at 28, Uranus at 84, Neptune at 165, Pluto at about 250! These numbers vary when we are looking at them in relation to each other. The Initiation cycles we are referring to are technically called synodic cycles. A synodic cycle is a bit longer than a regular cycle of one planet returning to the same spot on its own, because both bodies are moving. Think of it this way: if you’re chasing someone slower than you around a track, it’ll take longer to get to them than a static location on the track.

We can definitely think of these Initiations in the same way as we would think of as a ritual Initiation for an individual in the spiritual sense. This can happen naturally and in an unplanned way, or, in a planned and prepared-for way, like an initiation in a Magickal tradition. In other words, the old is shed, and the new begins. The person “graduates” to a new level, and a whole new set of challenges are presented. The initiation itself is usually an extremely intense experience, in some regard. In the same way, these planetary initiations create intense experience for everyone! We are experiencing so many initiations so close together at this time that it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the correspondences to the extreme and unprecedented happenings sweeping across our planet right now. No, it just takes an Astrologer. Hardy har har!!!

I hope to elaborate more on this, but, as always when dealing with upcoming transits, especially ones that happen in about 12 hours, this is time-sensitive information, so better for me to just spit it out.

Mars initiated by Saturn at 14:31 EDT (18:31 Greenwich Mean Time) today, March 31, 2020. The two Malefics. These two together are, as I read somewhere, “like having the gas all the way down and the brakes on full-stop at the same time.” It’s even more interesting because they’re at 0° Aquarius, after both having just moved from Capricorn. A good place for a new cycle, but, in the moment, anxiety and stress seem to be unbearable. Stay calm and centered, and please be kind.

And then we have two Initiations at the 24th degree of Capricorn by Pluto. Oh, Joy!

The first is “lesser," since it involves an Asteroid. But, still important. At 22:59 EDT on March 31, or 2:59 Greenwich, Pallas-Athena is initiated by Pluto. Pallas-Athena in Capricorn will go to great lengths to settle issues with diplomacy. She is a warrior Goddess, but not in the same way that Mars is a warrior God; she sets boundaries and values Wisdom over Conquest. Her being here is beneficial, because she will go to great lengths to prevent extreme measures to be taken. This initiation forces us to consider all sides of the situation, and takes the edge off of what is otherwise a supremely stressful time. Venus being in a nice Trine to both the Capricorn planets and Early Aquarius Mars-Saturn is super helpful, too, but we aren’t going into that here.

Soon after Pallas-Athena makes her deal with Hades, Jupiter comes along and does the same, on Saturday, April 4, at 22:14 EDT, or 2:14 on Sunday, April 5 Greenwich. This is the first in 3 conjunctions, so, if we want, why not consider it 3 levels of initiation too? Jupiter also is concerned with justice, but more in the “on the books laws” sort of way. Jupiter expands things, and in the case of Pluto, during the conjunction anyway, we’ll be particularly concerned with how power and law interact. Criticisms, and support of, the government and its reaches will be at the forefront. People as individuals will feel particularly driven and passionate about their beliefs. The cycle beginning in Capricorn will bring questions around how we can create laws and hierarchies that can maintain abundance with scarce resources. Remember Climate Catastrophe? That’s still an issue.

Stay in a space of Love during these shifts. Apparently many people will be meditating to Liberate and Reclaim our World during the Jupiter-Pluto initiation. The goal is to get to 1 million people. It is definitely worth participating, in your own way, if you can. These are portals. An easy shot into the corner pocket, if you will.

https://bendingbackward.wordpress.com/2020/03/31/week-of-consecutive-initiations-great-changes/

Edited by phantasmagoria
  • Upvote 1

Can you remind us closer to the time, in April.  I would be happy to help meditate for a good cause.

• Upvote 2

Time of Mass Meditation in British Columbia and Washington State in the USA is 7:45 pm, Saturday April 4th 2020

I will be joining in and I hope many of you will join too.

• Upvote 1

I fail to see how meditating is going to "Liberate and reclaim our world". Even if astrological conditions are favourable. It feels like a waste of good timing for doing some witchcraft.

Even from a witchcraft perspective a small group focused in working towards something can be a great and powerful thing but the larger the number of people involved the focus diminishes drastically and the power, if there even is any, gets diluted.

It might make the people meditating feel special and some may experience something spiritual but it will be a personal "initiation" not some liberating planet wide thing.

Change IS happening right now, maybe temporary, so work with the momentum, stir it up to maintain it and cast to guide it.

• Upvote 2

You sound a little pessimistic Gyreleaf, but I'm going to try .  I have even painted some cards to enhance my focus.  I'm picturing the corona virus exploding and dying and love to the Earth.  At least I can piggy back on the energy going out at 7:45 PST, I will affect some change, at least in my area.

post-4630-0-18725900-1586044823_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

What you call pessimistic, I call experience.

What your planning sounds better than from that website. Your visuals are a lot better and far less abstract and obscure. White light alien spiritual beings coming through portals to help us?!? Smells like New age bullshit to me.

The healing part is definitely worth a try but the other stuff is a waste of the opportunity.

If "ascension" and "enlightenment" were so easy to obtain, there would not be the need for people in certain traditions to dedicate their entire life, or several lives, to achieve it.

As for the "white light", be careful what you channel. The light hides the truth and blinds those who are not careful from just how dark their shadow has become in its presence.

Edited by Gyreleaf
  • Upvote 3

Time will tell how last night's activities will turn out, keeping in mind I am only really operating in my locality.  The Moon late last night was very orange.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

What you call pessimistic, I call experience.

What your planning sounds better than from that website. Your visuals are a lot better and far less abstract and obscure. White light alien spiritual beings coming through portals to help us?!? Smells like New age bullshit to me.

The healing part is definitely worth a try but the other stuff is a waste of the opportunity.

If "ascension" and "enlightenment" were so easy to obtain, there would not be the need for people in certain traditions to dedicate their entire life, or several lives, to achieve it.

As for the "white light", be careful what you channel. The light hides the truth and blinds those who are not careful from just how dark their shadow has become in its presence.

Thank you, this is exactly it.

It is definitely New Agey. 

Look into these ideas carefully before you decide to commit yourself to them. 

There is something quite sinister about it when you dig into the flesh of the matter.

Just because it is 'of light' doesn't mean it is harmless.  

Edited by Solanaceae

Posted (edited)

Valid points, but as it goes I think the balance is somewhere in the middle. Some elements of it were not my cup of tea, even misguided (I see the virus as being a manifestation of much deeper and systemic problems in Humanland) but I just accepted that as being some other person's idea, and didn't integrate what I didn't feel right about into my intention.

I didn't see the Cosmic Sun idea as fluffy, either. I related very well to it. Perhaps my experience conceptualizing Cosmos makes me biased. I cant think of much more ancient, besides the Primordial Darkness, but, that's just as dangerous as White Light. Balance is key. Many don't know they even have Light/Electricity in their heart. It is important to remain openminded, either way. And discerning. Careful of deception by either method.

If I repeat myself here or wander off, forgive me, for my eyes are suffering, and addressing this briefly is all I can do, and that's even pushing it.

Indeed, not everything that we see in the light is good for us. But, the idea of star systems being connected is not "new age," it's inherent in our mathematics that we receive from the Astronomers. Around the same time of the Burning Times, was the split between Astrology and Astronomy. Astrologers lost the science, and Astronomers lost the Spirituality. Both factions now have a lot of trouble with coming to terms with the rectification of this split. This is really obtuse stuff, so I won't belabor it.

If I had a part in the article I would have presented it much differently. My goal was to focus on the shared timing. I do not agree that multiple meditators weakens a task; rather, I believe that it makes it stronger. I mean... this is why covens and orders exist, to combine energy for a greater purpose. Observe Buddhist and Yogic practices that have many meditating on peace or healing at once. If someone thought that this would provide some sort of wild "supreme enlightement" then that is their own issue, I suppose.

EIther way, whatever one chose to, or ended up doing, at the time of the planetary initiation, was each person's own experience.

Edited by phantasmagoria
  • Upvote 1

Valid points, but as it goes I think the balance is somewhere in the middle. Some elements of it were not my cup of tea, even misguided (I see the virus as being a manifestation of much deeper and systemic problems in Humanland) but I just accepted that as being some other person's idea, and didn't integrate what I didn't feel right about into my intention.

Indeed, not everything that we see in the light is good for us. But, the idea of star systems being connected is not "new age," it's inherent in our mathematics that we receive from the Astronomers. Around the same time of the Burning Times, was the split between Astrology and Astronomy. Astrologers lost the science, and Astronomers lost the Spirituality. Both factions now have a lot of trouble with coming to terms with the rectification of this split. This is really obtuse stuff, so I won't belabor it.

If I had a part in the article I would have presented it much differently. My goal was to focus on the shared timing. I do not agree that multiple meditators weakens a task; rather, I believe that it makes it stronger. I mean... this is why covens and orders exist, to combine energy for a greater purpose. Observe Buddhist and Yogic practices that have many meditating on peace or healing at once. If someone thought that this would provide some sort of wild "supreme enlightement" then that is their own issue, I suppose.

EIther way, whatever one chose to, or ended up doing, at the time of the planetary initiation, was each person's own experience.  

I totally agree with you, and really to each his own.  I meditate differently too ,Yogic based,  but even the Violet Flamers have their place in the world.  I have been on so many Paths during my time on Earth.  We are all seekers.  At least we are doing something!

• Upvote 3

But covens and orders are selective and usually work with relatively small groups, where everyone is on the same page. Many hands reaching out to tug the same threads in the same direction. The greater the number of people the more likely people will be pulling the wrong threads or pulling them in different directions. When you pull on the same thread in different directions the net movement ends up close to zero which means the wanted change will be close to zero. If your lucky you get what you want but the effect is seriously diminished. If your unlucky, a knot forms which means no change can be made until the knot is untangled. If your extremely unlucky that knot makes things get stuck on entirely what you don't want.

I hope that made sense.

I appreciate the astrology and the knowledge of the particular timing and initiations was interesting and potentially useful. It was mostly that website. Not only was it not witchcraft, it just felt off. I thought a warning of sorts prudent for the less experienced readers of the forum.

Posted (edited)

But covens and orders are selective and usually work with relatively small groups, where everyone is on the same page. Many hands reaching out to tug the same threads in the same direction. The greater the number of people the more likely people will be pulling the wrong threads or pulling them in different directions. When you pull on the same thread in different directions the net movement ends up close to zero which means the wanted change will be close to zero. If your lucky you get what you want but the effect is seriously diminished. If your unlucky, a knot forms which means no change can be made until the knot is untangled. If your extremely unlucky that knot makes things get stuck on entirely what you don't want.

I hope that made sense.

I appreciate the astrology and the knowledge of the particular timing and initiations was interesting and potentially useful. It was mostly that website. Not only was it not witchcraft, it just felt off. I thought a warning of sorts prudent for the less experienced readers of the forum.

Oh yes, it definitely makes sense. I can see what you mean, magically speaking, especially when high level magics are involved (which the subject of our discussion wasn't). One could say though that knots are created all the time anyway, too, just by normal happenings. How are we to know what will turn the course of events in one direction or another? Indeed, all we have available is 1. focus of our internal intent and 2. acknowledging and working with external circumstances. We are also all creating at the same time, whether consciously or not, and with varying levels of power, and so threads are being pulled in many different directions all the time, too. A little bit of organization could result in not enough organization, but it could also be just enough to achieve a positive effect. I refer to Critical Mass theory. I will also throw in the idea of "natural course-correction" which, as student of cosmic cycles, is becoming more and more of an axiom for me. But, others may believe differently. Just presenting some different angles on the issue, food for thought.

You're right, it wasn't witchcraft, and had some unsettling elements. I didn't pay enough attention to my own thoughts about it, because it had come from one of my trusted sources. I remember thinking, "well, it may not be a good idea to shut down the Coronavirus, because it's probably a necessary part of our Human path right now, and is trying to teach us lessons." I put that thought to the side, and, though my own prayer was to heal the "root causes of the illness," I was still sharing something that I had some minor misgivings about, and I see now where I could have done better. I'll be more careful with external links in this regard in the future. :yingyang:

Edited by phantasmagoria
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I'll be more careful with external links in this regard in the future. :yingyang:

I guess, so will I!  But it seemed like a great idea at the time.  Famous last words!

Edited by Onyx
  • Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this