Sign in to follow this  
Wyrd

Gout and General Inflammation remedy

Posted (edited)

I devised this very simple, fast and effective remedy after many gout sufferers reported that taking Black Cherry juice just wasn’t working for them.

Black Cherry juice works by helping the body remove excess uric acid. However, by the time people feel the symptoms of gout, the needle-like crystals have already formed and are damaging their body. Without making major lifestyle changes, Black Cherry juice only serves to slow the process. I still recommend continuing with Black Cherry juice to help remove the unhealthy concentration of uric acid, even when using the remedy.

Side Note:
Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this remedy, it works fast and is effective. Some folk have reported a reduction in arthritis, and one friend with a heart condition said that it reduced his arterial damage markers in his latest blood test. Who knows, maybe this remedy has a much wider ranging benefit beyond gout. I should start charging for this stuff.

All ingredients should be Organic (as in no pesticides, which causes inflammation), Non-GMO, Non-ETO and Non-Irradiated. Most spices sold today, even the organic ones, are fumigated with chemicals (ETO) and/or Irradiated, thus rendering most if not all their medicinal properties useless. If it doesn’t say on the container Non-ETO and Non-Irradiated, then it is either one or both! A good spice brand is Frontier CO-OP.

Ingredients:
1 smidgen of fine-ground Black Pepper (technical term for; I have no idea how to measure so little) 10 - 20 grains of fine ground, and no I don’t count them.
1/8 teaspoon of Turmeric - Adjust more or less to taste (too much will make the remedy gritty and nasty, too little will be less effective).
1 Green Tea teabag - Must be regular, as the caffeine is a required part of the remedy (good choices are; Matcha, Sencha, Gyokuro).
Clean, freshly boiled Water - Spring or distilled work well (don’t use tap water if it's chlorinated / fluoridated, even filtered tap water still this crap in it).

Put the Black Pepper and Turmeric in your favorite cup or mug, add boiling water to a little less than a quarter of the cup/mug, and gently swirl (the cup not you) for ten to fifteen seconds, this will start the decoction process of the dry ingredients (this step is important, so don’t skip it). Add the teabag and fill the rest of the cup with boiling water, let it steep for five to ten minutes (you can leave the teabag in the cup, but it will be bitter after too long). Enjoy from one to three cups per day. The first daily cup should be consumed on an empty stomach.

Typical physical benefits are achieved in one to three days when consuming only one cup a day on an empty stomach.

Most gout sufferers endure two or more weeks of excruciating pain and swelling without this remedy.

:)

Edited by Wyrd
  • Upvote 1

Once in a while I get Gout and I can attest to the pain.  I'm going to write this down and get the ingredients.  It sounds a lot less expensive than the medication.

That looks like a fabulous recipe. I have always heard, though, and also can attest after recommending it to someone and them telling me that it "cured" them, that it is sour/tart cherry, not black cherry, for gout.

Interesting... I've been adding turmeric and black pepper to my meals daily, ever since I was diagnosed with rosacea (about 4 years ago). I definitely think it helps with my inflammation levels. It's not a cure for rosacea or anything, but it helps (along with avoiding my triggers, managing my stress levels, and getting good sleep each night as best I can)...

Posted (edited)

That looks like a fabulous recipe. I have always heard, though, and also can attest after recommending it to someone and them telling me that it "cured" them, that it is sour/tart cherry, not black cherry, for gout.

Both types work to help the body remove uric acid. I recommend taking one teaspoon directly off the spoon twice a day, but most don't like the taste of the tart cherry and often give up because of it.

Edited by Wyrd
  • Upvote 1

Once in a while I get Gout and I can attest to the pain.  I'm going to write this down and get the ingredients.  It sounds a lot less expensive than the medication.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Posted (edited)

Interesting... I've been adding turmeric and black pepper to my meals daily, ever since I was diagnosedabsorption with rosacea (about 4 years ago). I definitely think it helps with my inflammation levels. It's not a cure for rosacea or anything, but it helps (along with avoiding my triggers, managing my stress levels, and getting good sleep each night as best I can)...

The tea, turmeric and pepper combination enhance bioavailability of both turmeric and green tea, making them supper nutraceuticals. Let me know how it works for you.

Edited by Wyrd
  • Upvote 1

I think of Indian curry when I think of other ingredients making turmeric more bio-available... turmeric being a base, and pepper, and other spices being added to make the mixture better than the sum of its parts!

• Upvote 1

Ok... now I'm getting hungry! :D

I think of Indian curry when I think of other ingredients making turmeric more bio-available... turmeric being a base, and pepper, and other spices being added to make the mixture better than the sum of its parts!

Sign in to follow this