Sign in to follow this  
WitchVillage

Non Witchcraft Books, That Inform Your Craft Understanding and Practice

Anyone got any non-witchcrafting books they'd like to suggest for enhancing a Craft practice?

What odd texts have you got in your library, which have provided you with useful techniques or approaches or ways of mapping your  own witching way?

Edited by WitchVillage
  • Upvote 1

Typically science and philosophy texts. Things like ecology and earth science textbooks are often helpful, as are books that deal with native flora and fauna where I live. Books on weather, constellations, myth and legends.

Books and paper on the pharmacology/chemistry of various plants are vital to ensure that no-one gets poisoned.
Sci-Hub: removing barriers in the way of science - is wonderful for being able to find the full text versions of papers that are hidden behind a paywall.

• Upvote 1

Most of the web novel series about finding Dao, try webnovel. They are not actually influencing what I believe but they are a book that could help you why your power is your own responsibility and trusting someone will help you is a foolish idea that forbid you from growing stronger.

I also like to read history books on myth and legends. It helps how you perceive spirits in general but try to read not only from your country for this because the spirits could actually be the same entity just being perceived different from people with different cultural perspective.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this