#1 nellopea

nellopea

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 02:31 PM

Thought I’d share the website for my online shop - www.prairiefireherbal.com 

The site is newish, but I add new items frequently, and keep the blog updated with good stuff. The latest blog post is all about elderberry lore with a recipe for elderberry syrup.

I’m working on a line of hand-dipped beeswax planetary candles right now, and the Saturn candles will be in the shop this week. I am also formulating some designs for poppets made from natural materials. I also craft candles, teas, oils, and incense based on specific needs. 

All of my products are handcrafted, prepared during appropriate lunar/planetary cycles, and consecrated by myself. I source many of the ingredients and materials from my own garden and foraging, and when I can’t grow it or get my hands on it locally, I seek out ingredients that are ethically and responsibly sourced. 

#2 phantasmagoria

phantasmagoria

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:41 AM

Inspiring and impressive website and work! If I need mugwort now I know where to find it :) I also love the Dark Witch Water.  Bookmarking.

Edited by phantasmagoria, 04 January 2020 - 12:45 AM.

#3 nellopea

nellopea

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:52 AM

Inspiring and impressive website and work! If I need mugwort now I know where to find it :) I also love the Dark Witch Water.  Bookmarking.

Thanks for looking! I’m slowly adding things (terribly slow) but I’ll be adding hand dipped beeswax ritual candles this week  and some planetary oils too. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herbs, ritual supplies, botanicals, tools, blog, handmade, candles, remedies