Sign in to follow this  
phantasmagoria

Recent Shifts in Energy

Has anyone else noticed that, since shortly before the Solstice and this Eclipse that just happened less than 2 days ago, that the energies in the "field" are moving much more quickly? Even here on the forums, there has been a notable surge in activity. Not that I am an old-timer here or anything, but, on the micro plane of this place, it's a notable synergy.

I just feel that as though, more than any year past or any past time that I can remember, things seem to be..."amping up." I will say, in Astrology we have been paying attention to this for a while, that the upcoming 6 months (well, we are already in it now since the eclipse) and year are unprecedentedly important. There is a buttload of information out there about the Great Conjunction 2020 and the astrology of what we are going through, and this isn't the right topic for that so I don't want to get into that here, but, it is interesting, having been aware for a while that things are changing, now I am starting to feel, and experience, the change. More synchronicity than in the past, for sure.

On a mundane level also one only has to look at the news to know that things are going buckwild, but, I am talking more about the spiritual/psychic planes. Things are in great flux and I do feel as though energies that have been stagnant for a long time are kicking up now.

I have also been sensing a notable frequency shift, that the "hum" I hear in the background is getting louder. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the 5G, and it is sending out so much energy into the field that it is awakening all sorts of energetic responses from other dimensions, so basically, everyone is getting louder. Not sure if that makes much sense. But there has been a shift. And whatever you feel about it, 5G (and all cellphone, wifi etc before it, but 5G is much more powerful) is a tremendously powerful energy that is affecting the magnetic navigation of birds, and causing health problems...and where is that energy going to go? Eventually it can and will be transmuted, but, right now, it is starting to feel like a "loudroom." I have done a lot of long distance travel by vehicle lately (to the tune of about 5 or 6 years), from my current home base of NYC metro area, and the difference is, literally for me, palpable lately. The level of frequency here is very powerful, and has become much more powerful over the past year and 6 months.

So, indications that the Tower of Babel is starting to crack up: outside of likeminded people, I have found, "muggles" are becoming more and more difficult to communicate with. It is almost as though frequencies are being "sorted." Granted, I live in a major metro area, and the organization of peoples and infrastructures is very different here than in more rural areas, but here, it as though the "automatons" are even more automatic than ever, and the thinkers are thinking even harder. Like-frequencies are banding together in the ethereal realm (and soon to be the physical, I'd deduce) and there is stuff going on up there that is re-organizing the structure of our collective reality. Sounds lofty, but, I can feel the seeds of it, and I can feel the energy in the ether moving around in ways that I have never felt it before.

I am wondering, is anyone else feeling it too? What are you sensing or experiencing? Good, bad, or just plain weird?

Edited by phantasmagoria

Yes, I do feel it too, it is like people are becoming more aware and spiritual. However, I feel the shift is also amplifying the baser instincts of people and there is a real danger of these people shifting the balance to war instead of peace.

I would love to hear about the Great Conjunction of 2020.

• Upvote 1

This is a really complex phenomenon to explain, and Astrologers waaaaay more experienced and knowledgeable than I have written extensive works on this that make even my head spin, so I will try to summarize it to the best of my ability for you all without going too off the rails. 

WHAT IS A GREAT CONJUNCTION

Basically, a Great Conjunction happens about every 20 years, when Jupiter and Saturn align. This marks the beginning of the two planets' synodic cycle (any two bodies have one of these: it just means, the cycle marked by the faster one passing by the slower one, to make its round over and over again, as they both move, the end of one cycle and beginning of another). The Moon cycle is also a Synodic Cycle, the beginning of which starts at the New Moon and ends at the next New Moon.

Because Jupiter and Saturn are the slowest moving planets in Traditional Astrology (which only uses the planets we can see easily with the naked eye, up to Saturn), they have the most "oomph" (not a technical term). The slower moving, the more deep and lasting the effects. Terribly simply, a Great Conjunction marks the amplification (Jupiter) of serious issues (Saturn).

INITIATION CYCLES HAPPENING TOGETHER

The upcoming GC is happening on the Winter Solstice 2020. So, we have the slowest Traditional synodic initiation happening at the same time as the beginning of our Solar Cycle. That is huge, of course. Anything that happens on a Solstice or Equinox is amplified to an extreme measure. Being that we probably all here understand the importance of the Wheel of the Year, this should already indicate something major.

GREAT CONJUNCTION ELEMENTAL CYCLES

If we take this a step further, we recognize that Great Conjunctions go through about 200-year Elemental cycles, when the GCs start happening in the next element in the cycle, and continue through till the next shift. Such new cycles are also notable, marking a shift in the collective from one elemental stage to another. However, not before an "overlap" where the new element comes in, then the old element shows itself once or so before finally leaving and making way for the new element. In this case, we are moving from an Earth cycle to an Air cycle. We have been in Earth for 200 years. We just had 3 "teaser" Air GCs, and one last Earth GC in 2000 (this is all available easily on wikipedia for reference). The 2020 GC is the true beginning of the Air cycle, as it is happening at 0° Aquarius. This of course, is another "herald" of the "Age of Aquarius" according to some. Now, the Age of Aquarius is a topic even more ridiculously complex than this (don't even), but, for those who are into it, this is notable.

BUILDUP TO GC 2020: IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING

This gets more complicated when we realize that we have to address the build-up, though. In fact, most of the casual talk about the GC is actually not about the actual GC, but what is happening leading up to it.

Also, now we bring in Pluto, who is not a part of traditional astrology, but, is fundamental for many contemporary practitioners, and even the most important factor in a chart for those who practice Evolutionary Astrology.

This lead-up is what many are calling the “Capricorn Pileup.” Some very well-known podcasters and writers are also calling it the “Boneyard.” Personally, I have been calling it the...

VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH

Why such phrases are being used? The reason for that is because there is a lot more going on in Capricorn right now than Jupiter and Saturn. We also have:

1. Pluto, associated with the Underworld, extreme forces such as nuclear, and power struggles, domination and submission, that sort of stuff. Very much changes the color of the situation.

2. Mars coming into Cap in February (on the 16th) and making conjunction with Jupiter on Vernal Equinox 2020. Mars, everyone knows what he does: war, action, lust. I seem to be glossing over this here, but like the GC 2020 happening on Winter Solstice, this is another really big deal. Mars moves into Aquarius at the very end of March, but, the chart of any Cardinal Day is the map to the entire upcoming year or season, so the arrangement that is happening on that day will resonate. Just like a New Moon or Full Moon chart is good for the next 2 or 4 weeks, the Cardinal chart is good for the next year, or season. Some read Winter Solstice as being the beginning of the year, and others, Vernal Equinox. The fact that we are having major happenings on these days in succession next year is very important.

3. South Node of the Moon (Dragon’s Tail, drainage/waste, past, stuckness, the void from which a gift comes) is also in Capricorn during this time, until about a month after Vernal. Nodes move in the opposite, or Retrograde direction.

Keep in mind that the more planets/points are together initiating each other in the same sign (nodes can't initiate or be initated btw, just a technical side note, because they are mathematical points rather than bodies), mathematically, the much more unlikely the situation gets.

VERNAL 2020

So, the Vernal Equinox is, honestly, just as important as the upcoming GC. Mars will aggravate the entire situation on a Cardinal Day. I would advise all fellows reading this to be even more careful of the Vernal than the upcoming GC. Mars and Jupiter will be at 23° Capricorn, and Pluto at 24°. Saturn will be at 29° before stepping into Aquarius and then going Retrograde. This alignment is terribly volatile, and in my honest opinion is an omen for war, or similar crisis. Many astrologers are very hesitant to call out an omen of war, and for good reasons I am sure, but, to me, the reading is clear as day. We are entering a fated time of destruction in order to rebuild. It smacks of Shiva and Kali-ma, in my mind's eye. People are going to be very angry (Mars) about issues relating to justice (Jupiter) and imbalance of power (Pluto). We will be determined to move forward into a more progressive way of life (Saturn about to enter Aqu), but it will not happen immediately. The Great Conjunction indicates more force behind humanitarian concerns; the Vernal arrangement heralds strife and power issues. I foresee that there will be more and more protests, but policies will not change, and the infrastructures will start crumbling because they are no longer serving the people. We can see this happening all over the world already. Pluto represents total destruction in order to rebuild, just as much as he represents the clutching on to power. Two sides of the same sphere (as viewed in two dimensions... ok enough with the geometry jokes...)

That the Great Conjunction is happening 3 seasons after this, and as a marker of a movement into the Air Cycle, indicates sort of a “phoenix rising from the ashes,” so to speak. Saturn moves into Aquarius a few days before Winter 2020, and Jupiter the day before. Thus the Great Conjunction represents the beginning of a new 200-year cycle corresponding with the new cycle of the Year.

Another side note about ingresses on a Cardinal Day, that may help a reader to understand a future possibility by looking back:

PAST WHIFFS

On Winter Solstice 2017 was when Saturn entered Capricorn. Of course, any Winter Solstice is when the Sun enters Capricorn, but for Saturn, its ruler, to enter on that day too, which is a once in a 28 year happening, on one of 365 days, is, what? I am not a mathematician, but that is uncanny. If you look back to that holiday season you may have a memory of something particularly difficult happening (I know I do): Saturn’s ingress (entry) into his first ruling sign then was the first major resonant moment associated with this extended happening we are going through. Pluto had already been there for a while (since Nov 26 2008 if anyone cares), but moves so slow and is irrelevant in TradAst that I'm not calling that the first whiff, but I am sure someone could argue that if they wanted to. TBH Pluto crossing the Ecliptic on Samhain 2018 was a MUCH bigger deal. This is also a 248 year cycle, just like its orbit is. Besides!!!

You can also look back to Vernal 2019 and see that Saturn, Pluto, and South Node were all within 5° of each other, and Uranus also had just entered Taurus a couple of weeks prior. Another whiff. Things have been building for a time.

TODAY

Also notable is that just yesterday Mercury joined the Valley of the Shadow of Death Crew in Capricorn, so it makes sense that here I am writing about it. Mercury moves very quickly, of course, and leaves Capricorn on Jan 17. Because Mercury represents the Mind, Thought, Reading, Writing, Communication and etc, this is a really good few weeks for a person to do research, and pay attention to what is brought up during this time. Mercury is bringing mental awareness to this extended happening, and as Mercury initiates Jupiter, Sun, Saturn, and then Pluto in Capricorn, the collective will be talking and thinking a lot about this stuff. To touch on what you said Onyx, what I see here is that this will make the distance between the people who are becoming more aware and spiritual, and the people who are having trouble with stepping outside of their ways that are not working anymore, even more pronounced. People will be thinking and speaking very seriously from their perspective, whatever it may be, during this time. This is all aggravated by a square from Uranus in early Taurus, which brings anxiety, radical change, and disruption. Happening in Earth it has to do with our sustainability and survival: food supply, housing infrastructures, etc. Looking at world news, this is already happening.

I am going to stop here, because I have a feeling that if I keep writing right now, I’m going to go wacky, and potentially confuse the reader. Suffice to say this, in summary:

1. The Great Conjunction refers to Jupiter and Saturn aligning exactly, a once every 20 year cycle that every 200 years switches elements. This upcoming one is the first "actual instance" of the new Air cycle, because it is happening in Aquarius, and this can be read as a herald of the coming (IMO) or already here (according to some) Age of Aquarius, but that is a whole other topic that has to do with Precession of the Equinoxes' 26000 year cycle, so don't read this small print unless you're really weird.

2. The buildup to the Great Conjunction is more worrisome than the actual GC, and it is happening already, having begun effectively on Winter Solstice 2017.

3. We have to read other bodies and alignments along with the GC, and in this case, the buildup puts Mars, Pluto, and South Node along with it, in the same sign. So, we have all 3 Malefic planets (Saturn and Mars, and Pluto), and the Malefic Node (South). This is not a cherries and rainbows situation.

4. That all of these bodies and points are initiating new cycles together in such quick succession means that will feel like a barrage of changes, but being that it is in Capricorn, it will feel that while there are many changes happening, that there are just as many limitations. This isn't "change that feels like freedom" but "changes that feel like chains" because Capricorn represents authority. Once Jupiter and Saturn move into Aquarius on the GC, things seem to lighten up a lot, and then Pluto does not move into Aquarius until Jan 2024, so, assuming we are all still here and haven't either blown ourselves to bits, or totally destroyed the planet (may the Goddess have compassion and protect our soul), that would be when we could finally enter "the clear." Until then, Pluto in Capricorn is very much "those in power hold onto it." This is much stronger with Jupiter and Saturn in the picture, though.

5. The Vernal Equinox and Winter Solstice 2020 are when most of these things are happening, so, the energy of the already-monumental events is amplified like crazy.

Yes I am opening up a can of Wyrms here but it is opening itself up anyway.

If I have been unclear anywhere please let me know and I will do my best to clarify or elaborate as needed.

Edited by phantasmagoria
  • Upvote 2

This is really interesting. In fact I've been discussing this with my SO alot lately. We were even discussing how it feels as if we're right at edge of a civil war breaking out in our country (as well as everywhere else if not full scale world war). He's generally ambivalent with magical stuff but he's not necessarily a non believer in things like this. The post above re: the GC of 2020 is really fascinating and I'm def gonna ruminate, consider, and follow this thread (and research this more) as what you wrote... I'm struggling with the right words here... But it clicked with me.

Also wanted to say I've (SO and I talk about this a lot too) gotten this same feeling about the sorting/frequency shifts of people/groups that seems to be occuring as well but hadn't thought of it in those terms. It makes sense though and so lots of food for thought....

Upvoted

• Upvote 1

Well! I did ask! Now I know, thank you, for the info. I had been wondering to myself, what the theme of the new year would be. Frankly we have all been watching it on the television. People and Presidents behaving so badly, I can hardly understand how the world is not at war already.

2020 could be a really dicey year for all of us, we all need cooler heads to prevail.

Maybe 2020 should be the Year of Compromise.

Edited by Onyx
  • Upvote 2

Humanity is becoming slaves to technology.  In such areas as space exploration and environmental sciences we have crawled to a standstill in favor of a 'cyber-culture' that has no roots in reality.  It seems as though many people would be content living as a brain in a jar as long as the stream of mindless information remains constant.  The masses have removed themselves from nature and are quite happy to piss in the well without looking back.  People are relinquishing free thought, creativity and personal fulfillment in favor of becoming digital sheeple being told what to think, eat, smoke, drink, do and buy.  We will be here in the aftermath to  heal the Earth and resume spiritual growth and intellectual expansion.  We must remain unified in our humanity until the rest of the jackasses burn themselves out.

• Upvote 1

Too true I'm afraid. The cry seems to be "What's in it for me?" Consumerism is rampant and the disposable world is biting us on the ass. Sad. Time for some new values. I am glad to see more and more people becoming aware. They are quiet, but becoming louder.

• Upvote 1

Sagefire, I agree. Yet, isn't it ironic that here we are only able to have this conversation from a distance via the internet, and we don't know who each other are, or have any way of banding together besides in our minds. Being so collectively removed from nature makes it impossible for any individual to be a part of nature without being cattle-prodded somewhere else, or simply not allowed, for all sorts of "laws" are written that preclude people from being free to exist. We can't even stay alive without participating in the harm, and submitting to it all. I feel sort of like I am in a huge mosh pit of people, to the tune of billions: the best that I can do is go with the flow, because the movement is much larger than I. Or, for a less violent image, a school of fish, or flock of birds. If the collective is moving in a certain direction, even the ones who see that the direction is wrong, are pulled by the inertia.

We are united, even a small number of us. I pray that the Earth will remember who loves her, when the time comes.

If Magic(k) is real, and we all here know that it is, then that means, if we all are on the same page, that we can actually change everything and bring back the health of our way of life. I feel as though I have been working 24/7 in my spirit toward this goal. I have no way of knowing what the far future holds. All I can really know is what is in my heart, and continue to believe that there are failsafes in the universe.

Sorry Onyx, you did ask LOL

• Upvote 1

From what I know, Jupiter in conjunction with Saturn is bad. Really bad...

Like four-horsemen potential.

However, I’d like to note a difference from what’s being said. I live in a small city that’s been suffering from the growth pains of exponential job markets and outside funded housing explosions. I’m not seeing an “us vs them” in regards to spirituality...I’m seeing an enlightenment happening in my area. This place was once nothing but farmers, ranchers, and “god-fearing ‘whatever’ folk”.

Now we have a community college bringing in refugees for the government handout. We have a huge percentage of liberal California becoming economic parasites to the local population. We’re seeing inflation in regards to housing and groceries rise to the point that local people can no longer survive in the environment that they were born into.

I don’t really see this as a question of religion or spirituality, but a problem that comes with socioeconomics. We have a group of people that agree with another group of people on many spiritual points....but we have these same people at each other’s throats in regards to the survival of their offspring.

I’m only pointing this out because I feel it’s important. There probably is some conflict brewing. You can see it happening internationally. I don’t think it’s a religious movement, I think we’re facing something deeper than that. We’re trying to find ourselves in the midst of a human movement. We don’t agree with each other, we aren’t familiar with each other or our cultures, but we’re starting to realize that it doesn’t matter. We’re starting to see the forest for the trees.

People aren’t hating on each other for their religion or beliefs here. People aren’t finding conflict with herbalism, new age beliefs, aromatherapy, or blatant paganism. People are upset about economic influences.

People are upset about Californians coming in and fucking up their housing economy. People are upset about their grocery bills doubling, people are upset about how much harder it is to feed their kids now. People are upset because they KNOW THIS struggle isn’t in human nature, it’s an economic system that’s been forced upon them.

Welcome the refugees. They can teach us. Welcome the disheartened, they can find what they lost. Be a good neighbor, be a good friend.

However, I saw something when I was a kid that I’ll never forget...and I still think about to this day. It was some graffiti sprayed on an old abandoned factory wall that we used to scale...it said; “God is the only thing that keeps the poor from killing the rich...”

I think about that a lot...

• Upvote 1

We have such a media push to collect and consume that the class separations in this country are alarming and getting wider.  Children murdering children on a grand scale, human rights being trampled like never before, all in the name of profit and power over others.  It is difficult to rise above when this is the very framework you have to function in.  Unfortunately it just isn't practical to all run into the woods and commune for the good of our species.

To make a cheesy reference, Bruce Lee once said that, "the best technique is to have NO technique", rings true.

It is ironic that the very technology that undermines the social foundation is also the means by which we communicate.  However, as we all know, like energies build resonance through the cosmic fabric despite distances in space, therefore, as long as folks like us maintain our chosen courses, peace will be the eventual reward.  It has to be, all around us are practices of self destruction in which we refuse to participate, it is inevitable that we will be the ones to remain.

I see Kathen's point.  My corner of the universe is overcrowded with out of state money buying up the land and trying to create a bubble of affluence, and succeeding.  This a beautiful part of the country and the majority of people who live here are not FROM here and have no real spiritual stake or love for it.  Their multi-million dollar homes drive a false housing economy, gas, rents and grocery prices are insane, two small towns here have passed resort sales taxes, and most of the working class is trying to live on minimum wage which is $8.50/hr here.  Locals and natives are righteously pissed off.  California prices on Montana wages just don't pencil out.  Even our state rep and governors are not from here.  Funny thing though, many locals are leaving for cheaper pastures and there are more minimum wage jobs than people willing to work them.  The fancy sushi houses, is-it-really-art galleries and jewelry studios are struggling to remain open.  Resorts, restaurants and hotels are always drastically short handed and these stupid fuckers still don't have a clue.  If you want to know what the cosmos thinks of money, look at the idiots who have the most of it.

Edited by Sagefire

I could say the same things about the land prices in British Columbia where I live, I live in a small town of 10,000 people, we are in the Mountains where there is not a lot of usable land for building on.

Houses are cheaper here and modest in size, but now we have an influx of people from the big cities coming in and buying up all the houses for huge prices and falsely inflating the local market. A lot of these rich people are also coming from California, not saying I don't like Americans, but don't bring your Trump attitudes with you.

The next big influx are Asian Immigrants, where they all came from I have no idea, but suddenly they are everywhere, fleeing from what, I don't know.

I guess no one can get into the USA, so they are all coming here to Canada. I am starting to sound like a NIMBY, however I am an immigrant too, I just don't like people to take advantage of others.

• Upvote 1

Kathen thank you so much for that. You speak the truth and very clearly. I totally agree with you. I have been semi-nomadic for over 5 years now and can have seen also beyond a shadow of a doubt that the USA is already rife with refugees and people that are socioeconomically totally trapped. The mass media news is not addressing the situation but it is already dire. You mention California, which of course is famous for LA having the richest, and the poorest. It is shocking, and a symptom of a very dire systemic problem. And it is only getting worse, every time a pipeline bursts, every time there is another natural disaster, every time prices rise...

As far as Jupiter and Saturn making conjunction goes, well, and I quote a friend/elder here, "it usually has to do with turning points in the political economy." Not necessarily good or bad. It happens every 20 years and we don't burst into world war every 20 years. It is the other players in the situation: Pluto, Mars, South Node that are creating the stage for a veritable shitshow. Yes, people will be hurting each other over basic needs. They already are. When people do not have enough healthy water and food, shelter, medicine, etc, they get angry and fight. Primal needs will always take precedence. That is why there are so many refugees moving from Central and South America, because there is so much violence due to poverty, and it has become totally untenable. When the wireless communication fails, people are going to go batshit crazy. If at all possible, being as far away from a major metro area after the Ides of March 2020 is a really good idea.

When there is no water and no food available in the cities anymore, all of that opulence will be of zero-zilch-zipittidy-doo-dah consequence. It is all a veneer.

The government/media complex (US specific, not sure about elsewhere) is doing everything it can to not let the public know what is happening, but our water and food supply has already been effectively screwed. The water situation has been going on for much longer here than the food, and all you have to do is research the pipelines for that. As for the food, well, everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten about the floodings that happened this year in our Bread Basket of middle America where most of our staples are grown that had a huge negative impact on the crops, and stored seeds and grains. I remember hearing a lot about that while it was happening, but, now, it seems to be "swept to the side." But, the effects of that disaster will resonate. Those are the areas that grow the food for most of the country. Plant and animal agriculture took a huge, huge hit. Much of what we are buying from the stores now, besides fresh produce, is made from what was already harvested and stored before then. The agricultural areas were already poor, and even with huge assistance, restoring flooded (and those waters carried "Superfund" nuclear waste into those lands also) agri land is a huge undertaking, to put it lightly. Where is the news on that? Being suppressed, undoubtedly.

Sagefire, I love that Bruce Lee quotation. I tend to live that way also and found that adaptability has been one of the most important survival skills that I have mustered.

What I am seeing is that all of these cultural divisions will have to fall, and true Human unity will have to prevail. There is coming a time when the only solution will be for everyone to understand that the only solutions will be ones that benefit everyone, because we are all connected, even if most people don't want to believe that yet, even on the most mundane level of the temperature of the planet. Everyone will be either be seeking refuge on some level, or, seeing refugees. Like in your case Onyx it is true that land areas can only realistically sustain a certain amount of people. But if people are coming from so far to retreat to your area, those movements are probably only going to increase. If people are moving, well, they have to go somewhere. Whether right or wrong it is happening. The refugees to Canada are going to be increasing. The movement North has already begun. Take away the political borders and that is obvious. US Policy is trying to stop it, with the stupid "wall," but, the movement doesn't care about walls. This is a movement is very much like a school of fish, or air mass moving, or river about to burst a dam. My hope is that people will start praying and singing together, rather than fighting.

I have been listening to this album for a few years now, called Dreamworld by Ophir Paz. It is all about all of these changes, and the spirituality of how we will survive. I highly recommend it to anyone, but especially within the context of this issue. I am of the personal belief that song, sound, harmony, and love is the solution here, and these songs have become etched into me. They provide great insight and solace into the situation. https://ophirpaz.bandcamp.com/album/dreamworld

Edited by phantasmagoria
  • Upvote 1

While we wait on the cusp of a New Year and new opportunities, for once can we think of others instead of ourselves?

We can only try.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this