Black or Tortie?

Sagefire

Alice gets brushed each time she is fed.  We call it, 'Taking a bit of fuss'.  She prefers to be spoken to in a British accent, for she is a Tortie with proper English roots and her staff must comply with her very reasonable demands.  She is not a Princess or a Diva, she merely 'is', and that is enough.  She is not in the least bit spoiled or indulged...

20210214_195127_1.jpg

Edited by Sagefire
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I had a lovely wee tortie that we found living in a tree stump w her wee black kitten. Called the mum Piseag, n the kitten Sabbath - mainly for his stroppy attitude. Had a fantastic n fanatic caramel coloured norwegian, the furry facist, Marley. My wee black girl Nìomhe got run over on mothers day last year (shit of a month that. . .),  n now i live w the wee fellow below, Boefke. He's a bit special needs, but he's the best.

Need to train him not to stomp all over my cards when i'm doing a reading, though. He can be nowhere around n i think, great i'll do one while he's not in sight n BOOM! he's there

IMG_20210902_174614.jpg

He just wants to help with your reading!  Or just wants his ears rubbed. He is a handsome lad.