Sign in to follow this  
Georgina

Tarot readings for couples

I was wondering about this & to be honest to me it seems like a really poor scenario. Imagine if a couple do a request for a tarot reading & it comes back saying he has 5 hidden wives or kids or something...

Is it only me that thinks giving readings is just a bad idea in general? Does it actually help people do you think? Do you just focus on the positive side in such scenarios?

I'm not sure I could lie about what I was seeing if I was in that position... I work with all of the tarot, so I do reversals etc.

I say it's a perfect example of "be careful what you wish for", I'd absolutely tell them what I see. But then, there's a reason I'm not a professional tarot reader, and only read for people I trust can handle negative answers. People who can only handle "positive" answers, are not people I generally want to keep around. 

• Upvote 3

I know of a couple of readers that refuse to do any kind of reading for couples for this reason alone. They don't want to have to deal with people's internal drama spilling out into a reading and either making it ineffective or just a pain in the ass.

I do not do readings for couples, but for each separately, why not.

Sign in to follow this