3 replies to this topic

#1 Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:40 PM

I was wondering about this & to be honest to me it seems like a really poor scenario. Imagine if a couple do a request for a tarot reading & it comes back saying he has 5 hidden wives or kids or something...

Is it only me that thinks giving readings is just a bad idea in general? Does it actually help people do you think? Do you just focus on the positive side in such scenarios?

I'm not sure I could lie about what I was seeing if I was in that position... I work with all of the tarot, so I do reversals etc.

Nature is complicated. There are no "rules" & it's only when we understand that that we can truly grow to appreciate it.

#2 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:33 AM

I say it's a perfect example of "be careful what you wish for", I'd absolutely tell them what I see. But then, there's a reason I'm not a professional tarot reader, and only read for people I trust can handle negative answers. People who can only handle "positive" answers, are not people I generally want to keep around. 

#3 StJohn

StJohn

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:38 PM

I know of a couple of readers that refuse to do any kind of reading for couples for this reason alone. They don't want to have to deal with people's internal drama spilling out into a reading and either making it ineffective or just a pain in the ass.

אל תפחד

#4 Mona

Mona

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:01 PM

I do not do readings for couples, but for each separately, why not.