Getting excited about a book, then not being able to find it.

DandelionThorn

I one of those random "traditional witch book suggestions" lists and got really excited when I saw, Fairies and Witches at the Boundary of South-Eastern and Central Europe by Eva Pocs.  I'm wanting to find information about faery faith in the Germanic area and this is right what I an seeking, but it is out of print.  It is so frustrating with publishers lock away books like this in the digital age, it made sense with they had to physically print everything but it would cost them next to nothing to store it digitally and offer it in ebook formats. 

As I was searching for it i came across Witches, werewolves, and fairies : shapeshifters and astral doublers in the Middle Ages / Claude Lecouteux ; translated by Clare Frock, and my library as that, I'm just disappointed that I can't find an affordable copy of Eva Pocs book, she is still alive I'm sure she wouldn't mind the extra income, used book sales aren't helping her any. 

I've found a couple of used copies but they aren't cheap and they are in the UK. The link below shows it as coming from the US but when you search abebooks' US site, it doesn't have it. (Stupid) I would advise asking the seller why that is and can you have it. 

https://www.abebooks.co.uk/9789514105975/Fairies-witches-boundary-south-eastern-central-9514105974/plp

I am not sure if this will be of any help finding the title you are looking for but, here goes.

Faries and witches at the boundry of South-Eastern and Central Europe by Eva Pocs (ISBN:951-41-0597-4) is the same as no. 243 of a series published by FF Communicaitons.

http://www.folklorefellows.fi/folklore-fellows-communications/

You might try looking for issues of this series, knowing that you need No.243.

If you are in the United States this item can be borrowed through interlibrary loan at your local public library or if you are in college through your school's interlibrary loan department. It appears to be held as a unique monograph title as well as an individual issue in the series itself.

Hope this might help you find it.

morseren