• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 emurray612

emurray612

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:41 PM

hi guys, i'm not sure why i did this, as yet, but it will come to me:) i just purchased a small lot of about 11 silver, brass, roman bronze from the year100 to 200 AD, and a couple of old gemstone, phallic charms, that were on sale on line as a job lot. right now i am keeping them all in a very old silver largeish trinket box, but apart from fertility rituals, i am not exactly sure how i am going to use them. any suggestions anyone ? some are plain phallic, while some have predator animals sitting on the phallus, and the roman bronze ones have a loop to be worn as a pendant or amulet.

the only use i have for them right now is to place one at one time on my altar on the night of the time of the sleeping moon or moon of death, when the female energy is at her lowest ebb, as hopefully a source of strength for the female (in this case myself) who is in tune with the moon phases and i usually feel weary and fatigued on those nights. my thinking is that i am making an offering of the strength of the male energies to the female sleeping moon x is this out of order or not ? or does it make sense? and does anyone have any other ways i could use them, barring wearing them as jewellery ? at 60 years of age i am still dedicated to my beloved late husband, who was my earth angel and soul mate in this lifetime, so i am not at all interested in another man / woman relationship in the least x

the only other use i can think of for them, as i want to use them as part of ritual, and spell work, is to use one or more of the phallic charms, for a spell or ritual to gain control over some of my male pals, who do odd jobs for me around the house? the intnetion being they will take my word and advice moreso, and not be so headstrong with me. in this way i might gain more male energies and traits in myself too, to achieve this ?

maybe i could also use one of the charms in a ritual to stop men i don't like or don't even know, usully younger men, coming onto me out socially, looking for a relationship ????? or even just a female of any age to spend the night with ? it might help me to have quick answers back to cut them right down to size  :)

Edited by emurray612, 02 March 2019 - 11:50 PM.

"virtus junxit mort non separabit."

#2 emurray612

emurray612

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:47 PM

any comments will be very much appreciated x

Edited by emurray612, 02 March 2019 - 11:52 PM.

"virtus junxit mort non separabit."

#3 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:50 PM

Sorry, no magickal uses that I can think of, maybe make an interesting wind chime.

#4 Merianna

Merianna

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:51 PM

Hi Emmuray

There are so many ways that you can use them if you really have the right intent and energy for it.

I have bracelets and trinkets that I charm for protection and so on. Mostly protection from other people's energies and personal against muggers that might see me as a target on the street on the pass by.

I also enhance the properties of my main crystals that I always wear as necklaces or bracelets.

I have a leather bracelet that I inscribed on the inside with Protection and Strength runes while weaving my own energy into them.

My ring that I always wear I have "embuned" with a barrier that I had set up to "activate" every time I put it on and automatically draw my energy to charge it with.

Small things like you have listed I can see more being used for divination, past life divination (especially the antiques). Like a pendulum.

So many ways to be used XD

#5 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:42 AM

Hi emurray. I must confess as to being a tad jealous at your find! I don't necessarily think a use will be obvious for them as you don't want to use them for fertility or attraction, but they sound like lovely items to have in your collection. Your point about using them to bring your male pals into line is a good suggestion. Maybe assign a specific charm to each man and then you can tailor each charm to the idiosyncrasies you are looking to modify in them. As to avoiding men trying to pick you up, maybe you could wear one as a necklace, giving you the line..."This is the only penis I need at the moment" as a brush off. One of our members, Zombee has previously posted: "Anything that looks male/phallic can assist in dominance matters; anything female/round can assist in nurturing/growth matters." In Roman times the phallus charms were used to ward off the evil eye. It might be a useful tool in your protection around your house. Maybe used in a Witch bottle along with other elements you would add for protection and buried on the boundary of the entrance to your property.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.