Photo
- - - - -

So where do you believe spirits originated?

spirits time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:09 PM

One thing about me is I am terrible theorist... I have researched a lot of stuff. Do I believe in magic & the spirit world?

Yes.

Can I explain it?

No.

The reason I simply cannot explain it is it's pretty clear that spirits are souls, yet to create a soul originally for cells to host would have required an entity or intelligence beyond human understanding. I mean, did spirits develop prior to cellular life or after?

Also, for spirits to wait for a new host body to become available involves them waiting somewhere... you could not mean to tell me they all ghost around the planet, they must go somewhere, most likely another dimension.

There is also the matter of spiritual intelligence... they seem to recall past lives, but are mostly limited to their hosts intelligence & memories when they attach themselves to a body. This would make sense since they are using a new young brain.

Also it's incredible how humans seem to be the only species capable of practicing... other species lack the energy formed by emotion, intelligence, the physical aspect to manipulate objects & also the belief.

Whilst animals can clearly interact with the spiritual world, do basic tasks & be a source of energy, they cannot really work the craft without a person.
Which begs the question, are animal / human spirits one & the same (which is what I consider the most probable, but when hosting an animal body the emotions of the spirit are controlled by the instincts of the animal?) or are they seperate?

I go with the whole "life is magical" view. The question "how did life start?" has never been properly answered because scientists are still stumbling over roadblocks on how the RNA, PNA & DNA containing cells started to exist in the first place. At a guess, the most probable idea (in my opinion) is they arrived from space since bacterium can survive there. They could also have formed here, but that would have been a very complex process because they would have required an energy source, possibly though they extracted energy from metals & electrolytes. But to master reproduction as well, it would have required a substantial level of evolutionary development before death could occur.

The whole point of life is reproduction, but then that only requires a body & basic instinct. The soul seems to be a bi-product or the offspring of something else which arrived or evolved, since every creature has a different personality even when raised identically. Souls produce outstanding amounts of energy, they are a bodies powerhouse... for example when you're cold your senses will sense it & communicate it to your brain ( which in turn communicates to your soul) which then makes the choice to move or stay.

I've written this as simply as I can.
So souls would appear to be forms of energy which evolved from...? Where?

Theories please?

Nature is complicated. There are no "rules" & it's only when we understand that that we can truly grow to appreciate it.

#2 OwlSerpent

OwlSerpent

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:25 PM

I personally believe a primeval divinity became the universe and all within it. So due to this all life is imbued with an aspect of this original deity/divine something. So when the corporeal part decays and goes back into the carbon cycle our energy/soul does something similar. Where it goes and to what purpose all religions have been battling out for answers so I won't postulate an understanding haha one day I suppose I will just go with the flow and see what happens.

#3 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:03 PM

We will find out when we die!

#4 OwlSerpent

OwlSerpent

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip