#1 Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:07 AM

๐Ÿ‘‹

It's been a long, long time since I've put a post on here. Years. I hope everyone is well. I don't tend to post online because I'm pretty good at understanding most topics, but this one is difficult for a multitude of reasons. I research & practice witchcraft in conjunction with science.

Long story made short, I have a close friend who's mother has stage 4 lung & colon cancer along with bone mets & malignancy in multiple tissues. My friend has also had cancer, but he beat it on a restricted ketogenic diet ( you can see his story at http://mybraincancerstory.blogspot.com ).

This one is different though & it has so far been unresponsive to everything we have tried - both scientific natural treatments such as deuterium depletion, ketones, omega 3:6:9 ratio + etc & of course the hospital treatments. I believe she is now trying chemotherapy. Sadly the cells are still growing at a formidable rate. Her age is her biggest hurdle, she is in her 70's.

It's made me consider spellwork. I am not here for spells however. I am curious as to the opinions & knowledge about this topic from other witches. I would assume a banishing spell to be the most practical & I could probably work this in conjunction with a healing spell. I want to meditate, research & consult with deities first.

It hasn't helped that I am very tired from working a lot the past 3 months doing care work... I have taken time off to facilitate myself. We all know how important energy is when it comes to spellwork.

My friend & his mother are 100 miles away from my current location (I live on a boat with my dogs & owl) so I have to factor that in to. He knows I am spiritual, but he is a researcher so he has no idea I'm a witch apart from the little knowledge I've told him about my past (raised by grandmother who practiced.) I have no idea how he'd respond if he knew, but I am very secretive in general anyway. Less than a handful of people know I study & practice the craft & I prefer it that way.
I've known him for a long time & we are quite close. We are in daily contact & have been for 3 years. We support each other financially etc. I cannot see him until February Valentine's sadly, however I am looking forward to it.

Strange circumstances brought us together. I am also living a similar lifestyle due to an immune illness (mast cell activation) which appeared many years ago & steadily grew worse... I have put a halt on it now it seems. It now grows no better, but nor no worse & it's been years.

I have already warned him to expect the worst in regards to his mother... I am willing to try for her though.

Let me know how you'd class this type of cancer & what you know. The cancer is feeding from multiple sources of fuel, including her lean tissue so fasting etc will not work, we have tried it. It's just a waiting game.

Nature is complicated. There are no "rules" & it's only when we understand that that we can truly grow to appreciate it.

#2 OwlSerpent

OwlSerpent

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:50 AM

First of all I'm so sorry for your situation.
I hate to say it but I have heard stories of attempted healings with cancer this far gone. The problem is cancer is the body, it's not foreign but a defect of our own genes and tissues. I've heard of the healing progressing the cancer.
As you mentioned a banishing maybe this would be different.
I would be of the mindset of trying to ease her suffering and help her be comfortable.
In my honest opinion, I would believe this is simply her time and her life force is leaving her.
Again I am so sorry for your situation and I wish you every success.

#3 FancyShadowCat

FancyShadowCat

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:37 PM

Iโ€™ve heard of cancer understood as a miscommunication, your body wants to identify it but itโ€™s also being told that the tumors are healthy dividing cells. The hypothetical solution was a healing spell aimed at better communication/identification of the cancer by the body. The main approach of this solution is a Mercury themed spell. Iโ€™ve also heard of using dark magic to target and destroy the tumors.

Edited by FancyShadowCat, 09 November 2018 - 06:51 PM.

#4 Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:21 PM

Thank you both for your responses & yes, I fear it is just her time to.

He's a researcher of medical sciences in London. He underwent the traditional doctors treatments of radiotherapy etc at first, but the treatments just made him even more sick. He has a lot of information online.

Here is his story: https://www.braintum...rew-scarborough

If you search "Andrew Scarborough brain cancer" you will find a lot of links if the information is of any use to anyone here.

Sadly the others who had cancer when he did are all dead now.

Nature is complicated. There are no "rules" & it's only when we understand that that we can truly grow to appreciate it.

#5 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:07 PM

I am sorry to hear about your friend and his Mother having Cancer. The only thing I believe may help would be to pray to Apollo Emeritus,the master healer.

#6 witchinplainsight

witchinplainsight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:14 PM

I've just seen this and felt moved to write something although I'm not giving details in this fairly public area. I used shamanic work for a relative with a very aggressive cancer - in conjunction with medical treatment obviously. After initial success - tumour shrinking, which allowed surgery, cancer all clear - the cancer has returned. Terminal diagnosis and death soon.

Taking on the tumour in a deep journey gave me a hammering. I only tackled it once post diagnosis and even then it was clear it only got smaller and didn't go completely. I hoped the surgery would be enough but I think it was still hiding out. I sometimes think of the additional suffering the person has endured and wonder if I did the right thing. I wouldn't dare do anything more now - even well protected it would do for me, I know that with absolute certainty.

And anyone beaming love and light at cancer is nuts. This thing came at me with raw, primal energy and it took every resource I could draw on just to keep it from fucking me up.

#7 witchinplainsight

witchinplainsight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:16 PM

I should add that it took shadow work to help me through that encounter as well as helpful spirits - the shadow stuff gave raw power to fight raw power.

#8 FancyShadowCat

FancyShadowCat

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:41 PM

There may also be rituals for summoning demons skilled in healing within books such as The Lesser Key of Solomon.

Iโ€™m curious witchinplainsight, would you say this particular cancer had a mind of its own? And also that it may try to infect those which attempted to heal the victim?

#9 witchinplainsight

witchinplainsight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:08 PM

I think it was very aggressive and had a will to survive. It came out fighting and took a lot to put down - I was very nauseous and spacey afterwards, I had to go outside and lie on the grass for a while after to ground and recharge. And I was in a good place at the time, both literally and spiritually, pretty connected. In spite of that I've had pain since that has made me wonder.

#10 FancyShadowCat

FancyShadowCat

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:59 AM

I think it was very aggressive and had a will to survive. It came out fighting and took a lot to put down - I was very nauseous and spacey afterwards, I had to go outside and lie on the grass for a while after to ground and recharge. And I was in a good place at the time, both literally and spiritually, pretty connected. In spite of that I've had pain since that has made me wonder.

Very fascinating, thanks :)

#11 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 04:20 PM

And anyone beaming love and light at cancer is nuts. This thing came at me with raw, primal energy and it took every resource I could draw on just to keep it from fucking me up.

Absolutely accurate.

Edited by Solanaceae, 23 November 2018 - 04:20 PM.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#12 Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:41 PM

I have to agree that I believe dark magic would be the way to go, but the cost for someone already reaching the end of their time... She is only important to me because of his happiness, but at the same time I'm not 100% certain I wish to perform the spellwork. I wanted to discuss the matter first, mainly just for my own contentment. I am not into performing spells for the sake of others simply because sometimes it's better not to play with fate. She has already survived cancer once before, I doubt she will survive it again unaided.

If she dies then that will be that, but if I attempt to banish the spell then I could accidentally prolong her suffering. If I do perform a spell I would need to be very specific & it would need to be powerful.

I'm confident I could gather what I need to perform the spell confidently.

I've already practiced a basic reversal spell on her cells from afar, but I need to contact him to find out if there's been any change.

#13 Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:44 PM

I logged the date of the spell. I do out of curiosity just so I can check how long a spell took to take effect & when I did the workings.

#14 Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:52 AM

I thought I'd update... well, I decided not to perform the spell & she has taken a turn for the worst. I think she's facing the last of it now in hospital.

Sad to know, but hopefully her suffering will end soon.