6 replies to this topic

#1 UnMasked1467

UnMasked1467

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:05 PM

I often have very vivid dreams that play in my head like movies-- they are quite cryptic in nature, as dreams typically are. For the past few weeks, I haven't had much of anything, certainly nothing that couldn't be explained in a more mundane sense (a dream about me being late for work, for example). Last night/early morning however, I had a pretty interesting one. I was in the backyard of my parents house, and it should be noted that I mean their first house, which was the house I really grew up in, NOT their current house, which they moved to when I was around 12 or 13. It was twilight, around this time of year. They live back on the east coast, in a very woodsy region. So lots of trees surrounding the backyard. I remember being lost in it, although it's a backyard, so it was odd that I had to find my way in it back to my parents' house. It felt very Alice in Wonderland-esque. The yard looked very very different during twilight in the dark from when it looked during the day-- the trellis looked misty but not really misty, as though the mist were actually tiny lights that gave the impression of being mist from further away. The trees seemed to have taken on a life of their own, looking way more humanistic than they usually do. They seemed to be directing me or indicating the way in which I should go. I was hesitate to trust them because a) the direction they were leading me in was not the direction of the lights from the windows of the house, which I could see from the backyard, and B) they seemed very ominous, like they would scoop me up and ensnare me if I got too close. One particularly humanistic one was pointing the way for me towards the woods and I was heading towards that direction... at which point, I woke up. To be continued, I guess... I have a sense of what it means, but I thought I'd post it for any ideas or thoughts, or at least for your entertainment lol. Curiouser and curiouser.

#2 Mikham

Mikham

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:19 PM

so there is this old house in which you want to return, but the threes, who belong to that backyard but at the same time feels alien to it, are pointing to a different (new?) direction. The house could be a habit, people or a situation coming/rooted in the past that still affects you in the present (it was around this time of the year) and the threes may suggest to change this situation or leave that habit/person in the past.

On the other hand, it may also be a dream about the future, some people (threes) who claim to belong to your past (relatives? friends?) but toward which you don't really feel a trustful bond may come in your present life to suggest you to start something new (the direction that is different from the familiar house). Whether those people are to be trust or not it is hard to say. The correct interpretation can come out if you meditate on this dream (or better another witch in order to avoid suggestion and bias).

Anyway I when someone comes to me with premonition dream, I always tell that those dreams can make you aware of something, but you have to live and act as you never had it because:

1 - it is hard to interpret correctly the dream.

2 - most time is just a way for the spirits to tell us they are around and taking care of us. Maybe it is about the future or maybe it is a danger that they warded off.

So don't react to it, just keep your eyes and mind and soul open to your surroundings. The revelation will come and you will know that there are spirits who take care of your life.

Edited by Mikham, 01 August 2018 - 03:23 PM.

#3 UnMasked1467

UnMasked1467

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:44 PM

Thanks Mikham, I really resonate with the idea of not reacting, but with opening myself up instead. Since then, a lot of ideas have come into my mind. I may do a little divination to delve deeper.

#4 Mikham

Mikham

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:13 PM

I don't know if other witches may support this pow. I think that Tarots are the highest form of divination that can give you all the details you may want to find but they also are very complex and you are already dealing with lot of symbolic elements. It can take at least one week usually, sometimes more and never less to read the same cards I extracted before the true meaning unveil.

In case of divination over a dream, I would try with Geomancy. The earth energy that you require to summon for this form of divination will help to to unveil some aspects (most practical ones) of the dream and will also help to balance the energy of the element of air (ideas, symbols, visions) of which you will be full due to meditation on dreams.

Let's wait for more comments. I am always interested in other witches opinion.

#5 UnMasked1467

UnMasked1467

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:37 PM

As my dream took place out in nature, I think I may try and seek answers there. I will let you know what comes of it.

#6 negcreativity

negcreativity

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:15 AM

I agree with Mikham. Tarot and meditation are the best ways to find answers. Let us know what you find out.

#7 negcreativity

negcreativity

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:15 AM

so there is this old house in which you want to return, but the threes, who belong to that backyard but at the same time feels alien to it, are pointing to a different (new?) direction. The house could be a habit, people or a situation coming/rooted in the past that still affects you in the present (it was around this time of the year) and the threes may suggest to change this situation or leave that habit/person in the past.

On the other hand, it may also be a dream about the future, some people (threes) who claim to belong to your past (relatives? friends?) but toward which you don't really feel a trustful bond may come in your present life to suggest you to start something new (the direction that is different from the familiar house). Whether those people are to be trust or not it is hard to say. The correct interpretation can come out if you meditate on this dream (or better another witch in order to avoid suggestion and bias).

Anyway I when someone comes to me with premonition dream, I always tell that those dreams can make you aware of something, but you have to live and act as you never had it because:

1 - it is hard to interpret correctly the dream.

2 - most time is just a way for the spirits to tell us they are around and taking care of us. Maybe it is about the future or maybe it is a danger that they warded off.

So don't react to it, just keep your eyes and mind and soul open to your surroundings. The revelation will come and you will know that there are spirits who take care of your life.

Dude you are good at this! Go read my dreams. Lol!