Sign in to follow this  

Are there any planners here? I am quite obsessed with my planner, it goes everywhere with me, and I'm looking for ways to incorporate more witchcraft into it. Maybe special stickers for events or some kind of tracker. I've really neglected my witchy ways lately and I'm hoping combining the two will get me back on track.

Every year I buy the "Llewellyn's Witches' Datebook" It has the moon phases, void of course, eclipses etc. Sabbats and Esbats etc. I have bought them for years.

Are there any planners here? I am quite obsessed with my planner, it goes everywhere with me, and I'm looking for ways to incorporate more witchcraft into it. Maybe special stickers for events or some kind of tracker. I've really neglected my witchy ways lately and I'm hoping combining the two will get me back on track.

Make a vow to yourself to practice witchcraft for 10 minutes a day. If you find yourself going over the time, that's okay. It could be as simple as ten minutes journaling in your Grimoire, Reading about a new technique, adding some drawings or stickers to your book, practicing your divination. I did this last year and it is amazing how much you will improve.

I did this with magick, art and walking. Last year seemed to be all about self improvement.

My Grimoire is looking awesome.

I do appreciate a good tracker/planner. I find it kills the magic though, figuratively and literally. While I think it may be useful in promoting spiritual hygiene like helping you increase or sustain meditative practices, or maintaining a schedule for cleansing+warding your space or what have you, that when it comes to spell casting that it just doesn't really apply. Setting out to do X number of workings a week or month will end up being draining and pointless if there's not a real invested reason aside from making quota.

The only thing I can think of right now is that you could keep a daily dream journal in your planner, along with notes about anything craft-related that's on your mind whenever. All of my notebooks end up like that; I start writing in one intending it to be a book dedicated to brainstorming or recipes or whatever else, and it ends up being that thing + a chaotic scattering of occultic ramblings for me to go back to and riddle out later. It would probably go the same way if I ever kept a planner...I'd jot down dental appointments and birthdays to remember, sure, but it would otherwise be cluttered with a host of non-planner related prattling.

If you actually want to use your planner IN spellwork, you could probably find creative ways about it. What comes to my mind is using it in workings to better ensure that future plans go through favorably.

Sign in to follow this