• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wildflower

wildflower

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

hi! i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i'm looking for protection spells for familiars if anyone knows a good one :) i have two familiars, two cats Juniper and Fluffy, and only Junie lives with me right now (I just moved and Fluffy has yet to join). Fluffy is at my mom's house living as an outdoor cat, and I worry about her every single day, but she can't come to my house for another week.

add in the fact that one of my family's cats just passed away - less than a month after one of our dogs passed, both suddenly - and i'm worried about my Fluffy girl. It would give me peace of mind to cast a protection spell for her, and for Junie too, but I'm not sure how to do so. 

Or if you know of a spell for a large number of animals, let me know so I can cast it on my mother's pets when I go home next!

#2 Wezip

Wezip

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:37 PM

I just read this and thought you might like a reply...

I think spell casting is a personal and individual thing, go with your gut and do some research... look up which herbs are good for protection, crush them in to a carrier oil and dress a candle, build your energy, “feel” the spell coming from within you and when that ball of energy is there and the words come, light that dressed candle and pour out your magic.

Simples x

#3 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:46 PM

You could lite a Brown candle and appeal to Bast to protect your kitties. Wezip gave you some good advice.

#4 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:17 AM

Well... a real familiar wouldn't need much protection; a pet however may.

"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" W.S.

#5 BlackbirdSong

BlackbirdSong

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear you lost both a cat and a dog recently, my own animals are very much part of my family and when it's their time it is so horribly sad. Do you feel this is a natural fear based on those experiences or your intuition suggesting something is wrong? Only because sometimes I find I'm fearing the worst but actually if I quiet my emotional mind, my deeper intuition knows it's ok and those around me are as safe as can be. With a familiar, I would probably contact it and ask if there are any areas it feels it needs protection in and then go from there, it might have its own ideas on the protection it would like perhaps or how it would like me to go about it. I think Wezip had some good advice, but I might personally also chat to the other spirits I work with and ask them for help too. You could also link protection to be increased whenever you engage in a certain act - I know a few people who do this for home protection, for example, each time someone laughs within the home the protection is increased.

#6 Lonetravellerwitch

Lonetravellerwitch

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:59 PM

Familiar's should have additional protection in my opinion. It certainly doesn't hurt. My familiar wore a pendant locket with a spell on it to give her additional protection. I feel she benefited from it & it offered peace of mind.

They may be spiritually aware, but it's important to remember that their bodies can still die. They can still get sick or injured. They aren't ghosts.

Protect your entire family, including your familiar.

Nature is complicated. There are no "rules" & it's only when we understand that that we can truly grow to appreciate it.

#7 WinterMeudwy

WinterMeudwy

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:07 AM

I did a spell protection bottle for my cat when I first got her years ago. I get anxious over familiars being out and about but want them to have their nature and freedom, so this spell eased my anxiety somewhat for me.

I hung it in the fireplace, just because that was like the centre of the home and the hearth where she would sleep in winter and where I always wanted her to return to. Anyway, a few years later we moved to the house we're in now. On the second day, my partner and I had a crisis because we couldn't find the cat. There had been delivery guys in and out and we were resigned to the fact she'd snuck out and she'd made a run for it. All day went and nothing, we were feeling really bad by this point so I distracted myself by unpacking boxes and in one of them was this bottle, which I took out and hung back up. Within half an hour we'd found her (turned out actually...she was in the house, she'd just managed to shimmy into the cutlery drawer and lay as flat as a pancake for hours lol!) but I'll never forget that. I've kept it up since and I swear by it now, coincidence or not! As Onyx said, the spell I made up was to Baast.

Edited by WinterMeudwy, Yesterday, 09:08 AM.

#8 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 PM

So happy your cat turned up safe and sound. They sure hide in the most unusual places.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: familiars, protection spells