Sign in to follow this  
TrufflesTarot

Cinnamon Candle Employment Spell

Greetings,

Today I've decided to cast a employment candle spell today to try and find some employment of some form. So I've googled a simple green candle spell for the spell your meant to have a particular job in mind and carve it upon the candle. But instead based on my knowledge and experiences I gotten myself a green candle, some cinnamon oil, piece of paper, a green textera and a silver penny to hold the candle.

I anointed the candle with the cinnamon oil then I written my first and last name four times (the number four is a powerful number in Voodoo) then I turnt the piece of paper to my left then ten times in total I written "find employment". After that I fold the paper in half towards me then I also anointed the paper with cinnamon oil.

From there I light the candle I begin to chant "To do for me this deed, bring me this job I need." I begin to burn the paper for my wish to be fulfilled. Now here believe it or not that piece of paper caught up in flames! It was to the point where I was nervous about if I was going to set the house on fire because the amount of energy I put into it.

Once the paper was burning I dropped it into the dish that held the candle from there the piece of paper continued to burn and turnt black in no time and it even started to burn the bottom of the candle and burn it upwards. When everything was burnt out I went outside to bury the candle and paper remains with the coin underneath a lavender bush in the front yard.

I've also provided a picture of the candle and piece of paper that was burnt. From here I'm going to watch closely for any signs and I shall update this when I see any signs.

Hey TrufflesTarot, how's it been? It was funny I was thinking of doing something to aid me in manifesting a job in my field and then you made this post. I've been hush hush about it until now but I've been wanting to share that I tried your spell with a few minor mods.

I had just received some beeswax candles from a swap on Long Hair Community forums and there was this really pretty one with petals that look like little bowls to hold herbs in. Oiled it and applied a mixture of cinnamon and dragon's blood (for some extra oomph). The candle wasn't green but I had a half-used green candle used in a previous project. I wanted the main candle to be fresh but also wanted green wax, so I poured seven green dots around the flower candle in a blue jar lid (blue wasn't my first choice but it was all I had on hand; I rationalized that I wanted a peaceful office job as opposed to a hectic restaurant job, blue being peaceful in my mind). Seven is a number I search for in my environment, I associate it with the fae. Set it on a windowsill by my bed where I had my laptop out. Burnt it while imagining how relieved I'll feel when I get the job I want. After watching the powder swirl with the wax and imagining it releasing my intention, I went to my laptop and started job hunting, tuning my resume, writing cover letters, and applying. I think once the candle was burning low I started playing video games, lol, something to distract my mind (sorry I don't have the best memory).

I found myself adding power to the spell with similar candle spells every few days. One to banish blockages to a job (one opportunity said they had to wait for word from a funder for example), then another to attract the job once the blockages had been released. Used cinnamon, dragon's blood, and even a leaf of peppermint in these endeavours. Both of the organizations I volunteer for ended up sending me job opportunities in the following week. I've just received an offer of employment today so I thought I'd share what worked for me with regards to cinnamon and manifesting prosperity.

Thanks for the inspiration. How has your job hunt gone?

There is an old saying:

"To know, to dare, to will and to be silent"

I believe the last point to be that once your spell is cast, you should not talk of it.

I think the work you put into the spell will be spoiled by giving all the details here.

I don't think talking about planning is an issue, but the after details are.

I agree there is a time to keep silent, for example while the spell is 'incubating' because the reactions of others can have strong influences over our emotions, thoughts, and decisions. But I also think that every witch has their own relationship with silence and their own ideas of privacy.

I think never speaking about your spells is a tradition carried on because that's how witches survived in the past, and it's totally applicable to those who need to keep their practice quiet, say if they live in a society that shuns it, but we have this amazing way of communicating to other witches via this forum. I say if you're comfortable sharing what's worked for you, then this ought to be a safe place to do so.

• Upvote 1

We are all witches here, we won't tell on you. This is how we learn by sharing. Don't tell mundane people, they don't understand. They will scoff at your plans and ridicule you.

Good luck with your spell!

The keeping silent thing after casting also has to do with energy control. By chatting about a spell in progress we pull the spell's energy back to us like a yo-yo. We are attached to an active spell by threads of psychic energy. So when we can just forget about a spell then it can get on with the business of manifesting. After a spell has used it's spell energy up to manifest, it's not going to affect it to chat about it because the attachment no longer vibrates. Those energy threads are related to the use of tag locks & is the same principle in psychometry as I understand.

Conversely, one could argue that notions of psychic energy which tie the witch to the witchery to that particular effect are a component of one's paradigm, and that those rules may or may not hold true in another witch's system of working or experience. If one can cast a spell and still reap results to their liking even after detailing out their process to others, who's concern is it? Let the results speak for the efficiency, or lack thereof, of the working conditions.

Hi Truffles,

Just an opinion from me... the intent in that spell could be too broad for my liking. For example if I was doing it for myself I would be a lot more specific in terms of what it was that I wanted and I would also be more specific of when I wanted it by. The more general the spell the more you can fail to recognise the opportunities that present themselves from it as they will present themselves to you in ways you wont recognise. I tend to think of magic or energy as more effective as a lazer. Direct, to the point, exact.

By doing this and also giving a deadline in your spell you are more likely to know if it has worked or not and then gives you the opportunity to tweak the spell until it works for you. Best of luck and happy casting!

Sign in to follow this