#1 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

Film from Zak Bagans.

Just watched today.

I don't really like this guy or the way he does things, but hey, I guess one has to make money somehow and unless you have a lot of money and resources his would be an expensive hobby.

It is a sort of interesting case, as most of it's kind are. Like the Warrens cases, I think it is probably embellished quite a bit.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#2 Holdasown

Holdasown

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:20 PM

Ah, Zak he is something. I think based on some things he has said he has had some experiences but the embellishes for the show. I don't think I have seen this one yet. Will have to track it down. I like the big guy who films with him. He is always so scared, lol. 

#3 GhostAndTheWolf

GhostAndTheWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:46 PM

yeah are you talking about Aaron? if so he is our favorite also for that very reason that you said haha.

yeah this movie was kinda tough, I don't feel like there was much to it I mean he barely did any actual lock/investigating himself and all the rest was "accounts" from folks that CLEARELY wanted that 15mins of fame status.

I am a huge supporter of his show and the rest of his crew.

my wife, her sister and I have a drinking game that every time he says something is "satanic/demons or gateway to hell" we take shots lol which has been a lot more in the last few years which is kinda disappointing but I still love those guys and will watch all the episodes haha.

You're all a bunch of fuckin assholes, ya know why? you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be.

You need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your fuckin fingers.

and say " That's the bad guy"

So say goodnight to the bad guy!

#4 Holdasown

Holdasown

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

Yeah, Aaron. I like him. I prefer to watch Dead Files. I don't like some of her terminology but I like the show. 

#5 GhostAndTheWolf

GhostAndTheWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:54 PM

haven't heard of that one, i don't have tv anymore, we just use network apps on my Xboxes, but i'll see if that is on hulu or Netflix.

was wondering if anyone that reads this OP if they are fans of Ghost Adventures and seen most of the seasons, if they have an opinion about mow much Zak is using Christian/catholic approaches to his investigations now?

he used to have his psychics and mediums do all the work and now he has that priest guy come in that claims he's of a holy order but the catholic church outlawed exorcisms a while ago....anyways seems phony and is strange... 

You're all a bunch of fuckin assholes, ya know why? you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be.

You need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your fuckin fingers.

and say " That's the bad guy"

So say goodnight to the bad guy!