Sign in to follow this  
witchinplainsight

Bitchy tarot deck!

My Mystic Dreamers is honest but sugar coats the answers so its more of a friend giving gentle but truthful support. My new deck - well it pulls no punches and is spot on for me and wen I pull for others; it is the Madame Endora's Fortune Cards.

Loving all these decks. Duchess just saw that really cute deck you posted link to. How do you find them? More fun or more dark? The reviews on Amazon were interesting!

Onyx my friend swears by Thoth and uses nothing else. He's fascinated by how differently we use tarot. For him it's just Thoth with great ceremony for big questions. Whereas I have a few decks and ask all sorts of crap whenever the mood takes me. I think he thinks I'm a deck floozy!

Finally finished the "Oracle of Payne" as I call them. The deck fits in an Altoid Box, lucky for me I had one. Here are the finished product. I love them.

post-4630-0-38250800-1533693388_thumb.jpgpost-4630-0-24347500-1533693436_thumb.jpg

post-4630-0-02061300-1533693485_thumb.jpg

Edited by Onyx
  • Upvote 1

Thank you! It was like painting 67 miniature paintings and then having to paint the backs too. Now that I have done it, I don't think I would ever try it again. But I think I may add some more cards of my own design to the pack.

I may add, A Horseshoe for Luck, Anvil, Temper through fire or work, Boat, Travel or a trip. I will have to let it stew in my brain.

Thanks again for your support.

Thank you! It was like painting 67 miniature paintings and then having to paint the backs too. Now that I have done it, I don't think I would ever try it again. But I think I may add some more cards of my own design to the pack.

I may add, A Horseshoe for Luck, Anvil, Temper through fire or work, Boat, Travel or a trip. I will have to let it stew in my brain.

Thanks again for your support.

Thanks for sharing this, Onyx! It must be very satisfying to make your own deck! I wish I was more artistic, I would love to do something like this.. I like that you can add on more cards in the process whenever something pops up for you, making this deck a witness of your own life's developement. Cool!  :thumbsup: 

Onyx I've got the Mildred Payne Secret Pocket Oracle, I didn't expect it to be so "in your face" but it's very straight to the point lol.

Yes I love this little deck, It is "In your face". I also did the completer set numbered from 53 to 67 and the Red flying skull which is unnumbered.

I'm glad your enjoying your deck Deb!

Sign in to follow this