Funny witchy slogans & graphics

IslandBruja

Please tell me where to find that on social media.  I want to explain that we had the pentagrams placed there to curse mothers who tailgate school buses.  Whereas, the hexagram is when we send a curse via the mail. Duh.

• 1 month later...

Please tell me where to find that on social media. I want to explain that we had the pentagrams placed there to curse mothers who tailgate school buses. Whereas, the hexagram is when we send a curse via the mail. Duh.

I don't know where the original was from (I'm not on FB) but I'm guessing if you searched for school bus taillights and hexagram or pentagram you may find it, even if it's some other moron posting about it...

And here's another funny witch shirt you have to click the thumbnail to see :D

post-3907-0-66677600-1530274150_thumb.jpeg

Edited by IslandBruja

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Made this one just recently...

The words got cut off because the original image was a rectangle and I had to square it for Instagram. Whatever!!!

post-1310-0-87120800-1578268097_thumb.jpg

Edited by phantasmagoria

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you are a weirdo, from what I have seen most seem to think Dean is hotter, I don't see it myself.

That underbite does not distract me at all from Sam's stature and absolutely incredible body whatsoever :D .

Dean looks a bit too rugged and ‘macho’ for my taste. Sam on the other hand is a little more classy looking.

• 2 months later...

"Sadly taking care of a friend"  Well my hubby, but he's a friend too.

Oh my dear... triple Cancer!!! I hug you!!!! Unless you're not in a huggy mood, then, I send cookies!!!

Edited by phantasmagoria
  • Upvote 1