Photo
- - - - -

Solar storms reeking havoc on your lives?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 BeanSiFiain

BeanSiFiain

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:40 PM

there is a thread on the climate elsewhere actually. I wasn't referring to the weather in my previous comment here either, though perhaps "butterfly effect" is the wrong term for what I meant, planewalker. Perhaps I should come back to it if and when I can find a better way to articulate my point.

Edited by BeanSiFiain, 21 March 2018 - 03:41 PM.

Braggart by nature,    just like nature..

#22 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Lazy witch

• Moderators
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

:D Yeahhhhhh, there it is! Everyone say bye bye to Planewalker, it's been an awful lot of fun. 

RSKHFMY

#23 Khundekling

Khundekling

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:53 PM

:wavex: 

life is better with a biscuit

#24 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:54 PM

That was a fun way to wake up with my coffee this morning. :wavex: 

#25 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

Planewalker, your previous post has been hidden. That sort of language and attitude is not acceptable around here.

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#26 StJohn

StJohn

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

That was a fun way to wake up with my coffee this morning. :wavex:

Yup, that's my cue to go grab a cuppa.

אל תפחד

#27 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:24 PM

Well I missed whatever that was, but I can't say that I didn't see this coming when I read his intro yesterday lol.
Thank you RS and MW for keeping the forum free of the narcissistic and demented.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#28 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:34 PM

Well I missed whatever that was, but I can't say that I didn't see this coming when I read his intro yesterday lol.
Thank you RS and MW for keeping the forum free of the narcissistic and demented.

Agreed on all points. I was trying to be diplomatic, but cringing more and more with each successive post around the forum O_o

#29 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:03 PM

Idem here! Been feeling drained and on edge the last few days. This morning I finally walked away from my relationship after months of trying together. Cant wait for this storm to settle.

Just wanted to express sympathy; walking away sucks, even if it’s really needed. Hopefully this will be one of those times that, after the dust settles after all this havoc, it was all for the better.

#30 Neville

Neville

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:34 PM

@Duchess: thanks. Pretty convinced it is one of those times..its just the keep walking away part is hard when he keeps trying to reel you back in lol

#31 witchinplainsight

witchinplainsight

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:36 PM

Sol thank you for that link. I wish I'd been online to read it last week but I wasn't because I was in bed early every night feeling like shit and wondering what the hell was wrong with me. On Friday I cried actual self-pitying tears because I felt so weak and exhausted and batshit unstable. I went to bed at 7pm.

I'm actually feeling a better this week but I've been taking special care on the food and sleep front.

One positive - I've been feeling mega creative after a long slump. Is this a known side effect? (along with the fatigue, pains, rosacea flares and all the other shitty bits???)

#32 witchinplainsight

witchinplainsight

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:41 PM

PS: other weirdness of the last week-

I listened to the Great Bell Chant and cried like I would never stop.

I took a sudden overwhelming fascination with tidal waves / tsunamis and watched You Tube videos of them obsessively

A pain in my gut I thought I'd shifted made a comeback :angry:

I did start to get my mojo back yesterday though.