I Got New Books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnjelWolf

On my trip to Crystal River...I went and purchased some new books:

* Hoodoo Mysteries by Ray Malbrough, isbn:07-387-0350-8

* Gods, Spirits & Demons, by Seleneicthon (no isbn, but addy is right here in Florida

* Voodoo Handbook of Cult Secrets, by Anna Riva, isbn: 0-9438-3201-2Handbook of Ancient Spells, by seleneicthon (again, no isbn, but local)

* Powers of the Orishas, by Mugene Gonzalez Wippler, isbn: 0-942272-25-0

* Encyclopedia of the Undead, by Dr. Bob Curran, Author of Vampires, isbn: 1-56414-841-6

I have been glancing through these whenever I can while home today. So far I have a favorite...the undead one and THAT'S because it is packed with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much history about people such as: Sigmund Freud...Reginald Scot...Peter Stubb...the 3 Marie LeVeaus...etc and goes into great detail about things such as: Shapeshifting...algols (first real astronomers according to folklore...eye of Medusa...the Black death of the 1340's to the 1350's....etc.

This to me should be a clear cut must have for anyone who is interested in history and folklore.

ROTFLMAO! I saw the title for this thread, was reading quickly and thought it read 'I got new boobs'!!! Glad it turned out to be some very good choices Anjel. ;) (Books I mean!)

• 1 month later...

I'll have to check out the Undead one. Sounds interesting. Have to wait till after xmas cuz I just ordered another boat load from Amazon today.

Archived