5 replies to this topic

#1 StJohn

StJohn

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:37 PM

Edit: I've noticed, a bit too late, that there is a "humor" section. If a moderator would be so kind as to move it over, I wouldn't mind that at all.

---

Teeny tiny, in fact.

Just today, while searching for a book or two or three on Amazon (the greatest book sellers on earth)...

ImHmiS0.png

Bottoms up!  :party0016:

Edited by StJohn, 07 March 2018 - 05:30 PM.

אל תפחד

#2 Neville

Neville

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:36 PM

Edit: I've noticed, a bit too late, that there is a "humor" section. If a moderator would be so kind as to move it over, I wouldn't mind that at all.

---

Teeny tiny, in fact.

Just today, while searching for a book or two or three on Amazon (the greatest book sellers on earth)...

a789f6fd-1a38-4de2-90b0-786790d4e569.png

Bottoms up!  :party0016:

I can not see that image:( I see that photobucket thing on loads of threads..is that something I can sort from here?

#3 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:06 PM

In case you haven't noticed, Internet censorship and copyright is a current practice using AI algorithms.
But, if I figured out what you thought was humorous, it was the bathtub wine glass holder...yeh, better to use a silicone wine glass that floats :)

Edited by Zombee, 07 March 2018 - 03:07 PM.

#4 StJohn

StJohn

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:22 PM

Yooooo, da fuck??? Photobucket out hea charging people now to share my images from online??? FOH, where's imgur at, lemme fix this shit right now...

Edited by StJohn, 07 March 2018 - 05:22 PM.

אל תפחד

#5 StJohn

StJohn

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:32 PM

I can not see that image:( I see that photobucket thing on loads of threads..is that something I can sort from here?

I just figured out that Photobucket is trying to charge people for the ability to use their site to host images on other websites and the like. That might make sense if I were using it to host on my own website and I needed a dedicated site to host all the media on, but for fun stuff like this? Nah, I'm not forking over $100 per year for that.

אל תפחד

#6 Neville

Neville

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:37 PM

Cant blame ya..me neither:(