• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 An_Bruane

An_Bruane

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:02 AM

It seems that the Unseen ones are angry with me because my "witchy works" not works well :blink:

For example, I made a simple spell in the morning after woke up to bring a good ambience and a good day, and it produce as a result i had a dispute with my wife and my dog ran away

Lately my spells are working like this, when before  the results are right.
Maybe my power has gone, since I moved from my hometown (surrounded by my dear forestpines) to a town surrounded by an ugly degraded dry landscape...

I tried to connect with the Land here and make friends among the local spirits but they seems to be pissed off with humans...

#2 Cameo

Cameo

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:48 AM

I am so sorry about your dog, have you found him? If not I hope he comes home safe and sound quickly.

Mercury is in retrograde right now and in my experience I have found VOC always has a impact on my spells going wrong. I avoid doing spell word during VOC moon after a nasty mishap last year. However, your attitude towards your new town is probably a factor. I understand moving away from an environment that you feel connected too into one you don't. My husband calls me a mountain snob because I am biased towards the mountains I was raised in. Now I am in a dessert environment. Beauty can be found in any landscape. Even in a dirty city. Keep trying to connect with the land. Pick up litter, or find other ways to show that you care about the land. Work from within to find something to appreciate in your new environment.

#3 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:12 AM

I'm sure you haven't lost your power.  Do not start in a cycle of self-doubt about your magic, it will self-perpetuate and can only be destructive.

What do you need to do to restore yourself to a point of balance, whatever such may mean to you, personally?

Of course, give yourself a nice cleansing bath.  Personally what always makes me feel much better is a blend of lemon verbena, lavender, hyssop, and angelica.

The local spirits are not going to immediately work with you, they do not know you yet.  Make offerings. 

I hope this advice doesn't seem to be far too basic.  I have no idea what else you may have already done, or what else may be going on.

Sorry to hear you're feeling in a bad spot.  My best.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning."  - Cormac McCarthy

#4 Watersiren

Watersiren

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:10 AM

I wouldn't be so quick to assign cause and effect, without gaining more insight or clarity on the situation.

Have you tried getting some insight via meditation, divination, or even just stepping back and trying to assess the

going-ons outside of a purely magical framework?

Both Cameo and Aurelian have offered some great advice on the matter.

I can only offer the suggestion to take a step back, take stock, and maybe find your center and proceed from there.

A good uncrossing or clearing with whichever methodology you prefer also can't hurt.

I hope everything turns arond for you soon enough, with mercury turning direct and the new year incoming.

#5 Phoenixxx

Phoenixxx

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:29 AM

Hope things have progressed in a positive way for you.
Definitely ground and center!