Lets See Those Pumpkins!

Phagos

On 11/1/2020 at 4:24 AM, AliacenisAF9 said:

These were made by three of my friends....I thought they were a brilliant attempt as they have special needs.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 (my friends, not the pumpkins).

They are great.... I especially like the one on the right. The two different eyes and the jagged edge on the lid!!

Edited by Homeschoolie
typo error

Ha Ha  really cute. It is hard to tell are the fang teeth just carved squash flesh or did you poke something up there? The photograph makes them look very real like real teeth!!!

Edited by Homeschoolie

7 hours ago, Phagos said:

I got to the shops too late this year and there wasn't any pumpkins left. My cat wasn't impressed by this unorthodox vegetable use! haha

IMG_20201031_231518_780.thumb.jpg.480a1866a57db2d51f74bd4a386f22ea.jpg

Well I love it!  Your cat is magnificent too.  He looks just exactly like my cat, Onyx!  They could be related, they are so close.

No, my cat has his white spot on his crotch area.  Did you know that the white hair from a Black cat is supposed to be lucky.  Onyx was not amused when I ripped out his  pubic hair!  I put the white hair in an amulet with a four leaf clover.  Lucky me, not so lucky for the cat.

DSCF1985.thumb.JPG.7c2bc2116437d9945c391f905b0e4ffc.JPGDSCF1986.thumb.JPG.b2577a415c676261e169bb567647de75.JPG

On 11/3/2020 at 12:49 PM, Onyx said:

No, my cat has his white spot on his crotch area.  Did you know that the white hair from a Black cat is supposed to be lucky.  Onyx was not amused when I ripped out his  pubic hair!  I put the white hair in an amulet with a four leaf clover.  Lucky me, not so lucky for the cat.

LOL   "Onyx was not amused when I ripped out his  pubic hair! " 

Better watch over your shoulder for awhile !!!!!      

• 11 months later...

It's that time of year again and some of you may have started carving already, don't forget to share your masterpieces with us, here!