Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Empathic/DNA connection to Mother Earth?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SheAmpsneigh

SheAmpsneigh

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:22 AM

I am just bouncing some things off the walls of my mind right now, so please bear with me... My husband and I have never felt exactly completely human, like we have some other DNA influences back in the ancient strands of our makeup. I have always been attracted o the idea of alien genetic manipulation that has been explained by various entities through out human history as they understood it to be--like demons, angels, fairies, aliens... And now in the last few years we have become capable of finding Neanderthal DNA in simple at-home DNA tests! Is it possible, do you think that there are some of us who may have a DNA empathic link to Gaia or Mother Earth--as in the actual planet's life force? Not a magickal or spiritual link, but an actual physical one? 

~~ The reason I am asking for opinions on this is because Lee and I are getting sicker and sicker. We are in our 50's but our health is not what can be blamed on age. We both feel like we are being poisoned somehow. We both feel there is a conspiracy of sorts aimed at reducing the population, and possibly a specific genetic group in the population. We feel targetted. I don't mean this in a paranoid way. But we have always been careful of our health and it is getting to the point that we wake up in the morning and pretty much KNOW something disasterous has happened to or on this planet by the way we feel. It is more than coincidence. There is a connection. I had one of the worst nights of my life last night. I was burning from head to toe like I had lava in my veins. I was choking and my lungs felt fuzzy like I was breathing in smoke. I thought I was going to die. He had a migraine today that went away and came back, not normal for him at all. When I read about the California wildfires (in places we have both lived before) I felt nauseous. It was a physical reaction, not anxiety. Honestly, I do not feel like either of us have another 10 years left if things do not improve. Also our weather is super weird here right now. We live in the mountains and it is 80+ degrees tonight and the humidity is so high you can't breathe outside. I know they are saying it is from Hurricane Nate. But we are 1500 miles from the Gulf and it started within hours of landfall and Nate was only a CAT1. This is crazy! I do not trust this gov't. any farther than I can throw them. Do you think this is some kind of purge with weather manipulation?

Ampsneigh

#2 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:49 AM

There are people with global empathy. My former room mate will pick up on natural disruptions and cataclysms like tsunamis, earth quakes, etc. worldwide. There is also a glow the Earth gives off prior to quakes, similar to Aurora Borealis. The magnetic field fluctuates in response to solar flares, other planetary orbits etc., etc. Space Weather sites monitor these field surges. Our bodies feel them. One weather pattern pushes another on ahead. 1000 land miles is of no consequence to the winds a mile up. It's all one system and I feel the Earth is a sentient entity,

I've been interested in Rh-negative blood type which does not share the rhesus monkey protein. It had to evolve from some other source, whether naturally or manipulated ... Who knows? From what I've read, there have been at least 3 distinct human species to have existed before homo-sapien. I don't understand much of the science or genetics, but my gene pool has a lot to explain.

I also have had weird health issues & at one time was on an obnoxious number of prescription meds. Three years ago I started drinking water that is purified with shungite, a stone found in Russia (you can find anything at Amazon) which has a unique geodetic molecular structure. I just drop stones in a pitcher of water & let it sit 2days before drinking. This is the only dietary change I've made, and in 2 years the number of meds were reduced by half. At 65 I'm better off than I was at 55. So for what it's worth, I pass it on. I'm a rock hound any how. Freaking love the things.

As for the secret govt ... Oye. I hear ya.

Edited by Zombee, 10 October 2017 - 09:02 AM.

#3 SheAmpsneigh

SheAmpsneigh

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

Thank you, that is very helpful! My husband and I both are RH-Negative (it is an issue in his family--his mother lost 5 pregnancies because of it and his sister was born premature. He is the only one who was RH-Negative like his mother.) He is A- and I am B-  I am going to look for some shungite online. My husband and I have always been rock hounds and honestly I had forgotten about charging our water, so many things have crowded out common sense lately it seems. We live on a highly active quartz deposit here and I know it effects our well, just not sure if it is good or bad for us. We are also not far from Ground Zero of the largest Uranium deposit on the East Coast. Thanks again!

#4 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

I'm ABneg and current 2 generations back to WW1 have no fam record of any one else being Rh neg. but do have distant eastern block Jewish ancestors who studies show carry the factor.

I joke that I'm part gecko. I think they're waaay cuter than monkeys.

#5 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:08 PM

So this thread is titled O- blood, but it is mostly relevant to all negative blood I think. 

Some different perspectives here if you are interested. 

O- Blood

Edited by Solanaceae, 10 October 2017 - 05:09 PM.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#6 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

I came across this Lovelock Gaia Hypothesis vid on YouTube

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dQIqo6CIhGM