65 replies to this topic

#61 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

I have one :flyaway: Attached File  IMG_1076.JPG   183.48KB   0 downloads

unfortunately you have to turn your head to the side to see her:)

Edited by Belwenda, 11 December 2017 - 01:01 AM.

"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" W.S.

#62 Khundekling

Khundekling

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:12 AM

She's adorable Belwenda! What's her name? She looks very similar to mine  :D 

life is better with a biscuit

#63 Akashiel

Akashiel

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:18 AM

My cat Casanova, or Nova as he is now referred as is black, or rather blackish brown/red/gray that generally appears black. Surprisingly good guard with over 9 kg of pure muscle and aggression, also good at keeping negative energies at bay

#64 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:31 AM

My cat Casanova, or Nova as he is now referred as is black, or rather blackish brown/red/gray that generally appears black. Surprisingly good guard with over 9 kg of pure muscle and aggression, also good at keeping negative energies at bay

upon first glance, I thought you wrote his name was Catsanova  :eye:

#65 professorchaos

professorchaos

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:00 PM

I have 2 cats, one is a gorgeous grey tiger stripe and the other is almost all black with a touch of white around his mouth/nose and white socks. He is a fantastic hunter and huge! (like 19 lbs of kitty muscle). He is very sweet and cuddly but he is know to leave me disemboweled mice and weasels right as I step out my door, he apparently thinks I suck at hunting  :lol: 

#66 professorchaos

professorchaos

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:03 PM

I worked many years at a cemetery office. A day before one Halloween, one of the maintenance crew nearly mowed over a kitten, so he brought it to me, knowing I had other cats. She is all black and is now 14 & sitting on my lap as I type. What with having been found in a cemetery at Halloween, and handed over to a witch, what else could I name her but Kizmet? She's free to be whatever she wants to be. She sleeps on my head, hogging the pillow at night even though she has her own. My cats are my family.

I work at a cemetery office too! How was your experience there? Was it located directly on the grounds? Our is in the middle of the cemetery itself, I love working here personally. I find it to be a pretty relaxing environment on the grounds especially, although the office feels a bit...suffocating?....I guess is the right word, when you are working alone in it. Hard to explain but the building has an almost "heavy" energy to it, 

Edited by professorchaos, 06 January 2018 - 08:03 PM.