• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Lyra

Lyra

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

I have a black cat. He was just abandoned at my house one day shortly after I started practicing. I felt the irony strongly at that time. I tolerate him. I have another cat, a fluffy tortoise shell. That one is my companion.

#42 Khundekling

Khundekling

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:09 AM

So I'm going a little off topic from my original post, but rather than starting a new thread, I thought I would share it here.

I have just discovered a breed of cat called a Lykoi a.k.a The Werewolf Cat and they look fricking awesome!!

Attached File  koi7-e1446066473275.jpg   195.19KB   0 downloads

Some of you have probably seen them before but it's the first time for me. 

life is better with a biscuit

#43 Lyra

Lyra

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Today, 02:05 AM

... my cat is gone. He was a hunter Kitty and would often take off for multiple days at a time. He's been gone for a week this time and I knew it was different. Last night, I was having an ancestral "dream" and he was sitting on a stump as I was walking through the woods and jumped off the stump, rubbed on my legs, and joined my ancestors. It was odd.

#44 Khundekling

Khundekling

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted Today, 08:47 AM

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that Lyra. Have you tried doing a locator spell? Are there any building works going on where you live and have you knocked on neighbours doors? When cats have gone missing near me they've either been stuck somewhere they shouldn't be on a building site or living it up at a neighbours house. Hope he comes back to you soon!

life is better with a biscuit

#45 Lyra

Lyra

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Today, 01:52 PM

My kitty has been found. He is very sick and weak, a neighbor left a bit ago, driving a car he never uses, and my kitty was somehow stuck underneath it. He is all skin and bones from starvation and dehydrated but he is home with me and I can help him pull through.

Edited by Lyra, Today, 07:47 PM.