4 replies to this topic

#1 Steriki

Steriki

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:24 PM

Good evening. So I haven't been around on TW for a while and during this time I became more acquainted with Islamic folklore since there are many Muslims in my community.
They for the most part believe in the Djinn although it is haram (forbidden) to have any contact with them. My friend however doesn't care much for restrictions and "has" a djinni as servant.
From what I have been able to find out the Djinn are actually potentially quite dangerous, they don't become trapped by accident and their service always costs something.
I know that this doesn't exactly fall within the framework of traditional witchcraft, but I would like to know if anybody here has had experiences with working with or keeping of the Djinn.
My friend is big enough to make her own decisions but I would like to know what risks could potentially be involved and whether I should rather back off.

Edited by Steriki, 16 August 2017 - 08:27 PM.

*Not all who wander are lost *

#2 Pazuzu

Pazuzu

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:30 AM

Ive filmed several djinn exorcisms... until they found out I'm a witch... then it was either sit through hours of attempts to comvert me.. or gtfo... while most of the encounters i witnessed could be explained by mental illness... only one stood out as CREEPY AS FUCK... and it fucking knew me... and ratted me out.. i know, from what I was told by the exorcist, that there are some djinn That aren't necessarily evil out there.. they're like people... some good, most bad... which is why they try to convert them during the exorcism (~\_(0.0)_/~)
The one I encountered... was kind of a dick.. so if I based a decision off of that one.. I would say.. avoid them at all costs... but... if what I was told at my first exorcism filming was correct.. there are a few out there who aren't as malevolent...

"Nilbog... it's Goblin spelled backwards!!"

#3 Steriki

Steriki

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

Oh I'm quite convinced that they are real. And like you said they come with different personalities, both good and bad (and some of them are supposedly Muslim!). My friend's djinni was a gift from a family member. Now I'm just not sure whether any sentient being, good or bad, would be OK with the idea of being passed on as a gift and expected to serve. I've never seen her myself, but I have felt her presence. It is as if there are shadows in the house where there shouldn't be. Maybe I'm just scared of creatures I can't see, but even though she hasn't done anything wrong yet, her presence freaks me out. Thanks for your input, I figure I'll be staying away.

#4 Pazuzu

Pazuzu

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:40 PM

Oh, i have something like that... it wasn't handed down to me.. just kind of... arrived...
My family, who are christian, say its demonic... because according to them... nobody in their right mind would want to spend the afterlife to serve me XD
Its never showed any signs of.. evil.. i guess... just.. helps out... finds things i lost.. have my car stall to prevent a car slamming where i would have been... stuff like that...

"Nilbog... it's Goblin spelled backwards!!"

#5 Steriki

Steriki

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

That actually sounds very cool to me!