• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:04 AM

Interesting. Do you feel her 'energy' on them like before as well?
There are quite a few stories like that. Tarot cards and Ouja boards are among the most frequently reported of uncanny objects. Either way, seems they are yours now. See what comes of the relationship.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#22 Valmerriss

Valmerriss

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Interesting. Do you feel her 'energy' on them like before as well?
There are quite a few stories like that. Tarot cards and Ouja boards are among the most frequently reported of uncanny objects. Either way, seems they are yours now. See what comes of the relationship.

Thanks for discussing. 

The energy feels very similar and equally intense.  But I don't know if it's hers or not.  I began to wonder last night if it was someone trying to talk to me through them and that's the energy I have been sensing.  I'll be honest, I don't know how these things can work (or can not work).  Tarot has always been something I've wanted to incorporate, but I am a newbie at best.  

Part of the reason for asking is I didn't know if I should keep them, or if I could be adopted this way.  I'm pretty sure that the old cards, Patty's cards, had a different pattern on the back, but to be completely honest, I don't remember with certainty as it all happened back in 2000.  And I don't know how the cards I have in my possession now are so worn and have such a similar energy to them when I've used them maybe a dozen times and they've been in a bag the rest of the time.  

Valmerriss

#23 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:25 AM

Oh yes, these things CAN and DO work. Yes, they can adopt you, I would say they have adopted you. Right now I would go with keep them. It is pretty obvious they wouldn't be too easy to get rid of anyway, and maybe they have something important to tell you. 

Just be aware of how you feel when you use them. Do they make you feel drained at all?

You don't think it could be her trying to send a message do you? When was the last time you saw her?

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#24 Tricycle

Tricycle

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:32 AM

I wonder if you could ask the deck about the connection? It would be interesting!