3 replies to this topic

#1 sleepnheat

sleepnheat

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

So in the last 6 weeks, I have torn my MCL forcing me to drop out of medic school, we had a death in the family, one of my pets dies, my wife lost her job, our new vehicle had a motor failure (warranty is not covering it because the part that failed, that caused the engine to fail, is not covered! Can you believe that!!), and today our last vehicle broke down. And unbelievably, it is showing the same signs as the first one! And just for clarify, these are not maintenance issues, but kinda freak failures...

I don't know what I did to cause such a string of bad luck, but damn!! We applied for a personal loan for the $5k to fix our Nissan Pathfinder (first one to break down) and the loan officer approved it, but then the final head guy denied it! So we are up a creek without a paddle. We have put so many miles on the new vehicle that it is worth less than what we owe on the loan, so dealerships can't help us. I just don't know what to do...

Anybody have some good spells for changing my luck? Money spells? I know a few, but they just don't feel right for the occasion. 

Thanks for any help!!

#2 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

I’ve never liked concrete money spells (I need this much by this date), but I’ve got luck charms tucked into the four corners of my apartment, to kind of draw luck into my home.  They’re stuffed with herbs that bring in luck and money, and I recharge them often (and I have had some astoundingly good luck after putting them up).

However, in your more drastic situation, I would highly suggest looking at what might be causing it. Chaos in the home, I believe, can block a lot, especially if you have a very negative person around you constantly. What is sucking up all of your energy? What problems are constantly nagging at your mind? Along with luck spells, I would suggest throwing your energy into organizing, cleaning, and cleansing everything in your life that you can.  

#3 Madame

Madame

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:25 AM

I had a string of bad luck, not quite as severe as yours, but still disconcerting anyway, which caused a sort of financial bleeding. 

I made a charm to help both add financial prospects/gain and also help save money on necessary expenditures/make better choices whenever I had the ability to choose. Sometimes it helps to work from the "saving" side than "gaining" side.

Edited by Madame, 25 May 2017 - 07:27 AM.

#4 sleepnheat

sleepnheat

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

However, in your more drastic situation, I would highly suggest looking at what might be causing it. Chaos in the home, I believe, can block a lot, especially if you have a very negative person around you constantly. What is sucking up all of your energy? What problems are constantly nagging at your mind? Along with luck spells, I would suggest throwing your energy into organizing, cleaning, and cleansing everything in your life that you can.  

I have actually been giving this a lot of thought. Our home is not finished, so it has been creating a bit of a broken window effect. Some walls do not have drywall, some rooms are not finished, etc. While we are working on this (we are not doing loans, paying all cash for the home), it is taking some time. This has caused our standards to drop a bit, which has made for a lot of clutter. I had a family meeting last night and we are going to work on cleaning up the home more. I definitely think this will help the energy in the home and family. 

Regarding the charms, I do have one I have been saving for the summer solstice. I may look into something else to implement sooner. 

Thanks for the suggestions from both of you!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bad, luck, vehicles, loans, money, spells