Gallery of Magick

Anubha

So, I thought I would share this.

I stumbled onto this group because I was apparently cursed by my ex-husband's wife. The book I believe she got the curse from was Magical Attack which was written by a GOM member. These books are pretty good in my opinion. And their website has tons of useful info, as well. https://galleryofmagick.com/ They have books on servitor magick, sigils, chaos magick and a lot of books that are influenced by Goetia. They are very clear and simple.  I particularly like the book on protection. It has sigils/spells to protect against computer hacking, stalkers, theft etc. as well as supernatural attacks. Good stuff.

Edited by Anubha

So, I thought I would share this.

I stumbled onto this group because I was apparently cursed by my ex-husband's wife. The book I believe she got the curse from was Magical Attack which was written by a GOM member. These books are pretty good in my opinion. And their website has tons of useful info, as well. https://galleryofmagick.com/ They have books on servitor magick, sigils, chaos magick and a lot of books that are influenced by Goetia. They are very clear and simple.  I particularly like the book on protection. It has sigils/spells to protect against computer hacking, stalkers, theft etc. as well as supernatural attacks. Good stuff.

I have read some of them, and think they are very interesting, especially since I wanted to get as much information as possible on servitors. I do have a few concerns about them, and maybe you are more knowledgeable and can answer. Do you use their sigils just as provided? (I find it hard to trust sigils I haven't made myself). And have you read the book about the angels of power? When I practised ritual magick I learnt that angels are tricky and scary, but the one book in particular treats them very familiarly.

No, I haven't read the angels of magick. The books I've read were written by Damon Brand and Gordon Winterfeild. They both mentioned that angels can be more dangerous than demons. I am not one to jump into things of this nature, I did my research and slowly tested out some sigils and rituals.And, yes, I used the sigils just as they were drawn in the books.  I've had nothing but good experiences. I do think it's more important to follow directions EXACTLY when dealing with spirits. Folk magick is probably a lot more forgiving.

It's good to know that they worked very well. Other people's testimonials agree with you, I guess I'm sometimes too skeptical! They (in particular Damon Brand) have written some good stuff. I've dabbled in Kaos and their theory resonated well with me,apart from accepting someone else's sigils. I think I will have to do a little experimentation! Thank you for food for thought.

• Upvote 1