#2 sleepnheat

sleepnheat

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:25 AM

Good vid

I used a lot of his vids to assist in my learning of TW. Was really helpful in transitioning out of the Wiccan stuff

#3 Steriki

Steriki

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Thank you. Along with the thread on feeding thought forms this has been very instructive and useful.

*Not all who wander are lost *

#4 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

He's a really nice guy, and quite a character.  I don't watch youtube magic videos, they suck up too much of my limited data, but he actually does practice what he preaches.  I don't always agree with him, but he does have a good bit of knowledge  :witchbroom:

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#5 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:53 AM

Agreed. He definitely follows mostly European traditions it seems, which can clash with other paths. But he is indeed well read and well practiced for what his path is.

RSKHFMY

#6 Hanilii

Hanilii

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:45 PM

Intriguing.nicely done video. Being from the Emerald Coast area I tend to be a little more careful with my blood, but will definitely feed the spirit with whiskey or wine. I tend to always have a charged crystal glass on my alter. It seems to ease things. The spirits are welcome to have a sip in peace. But definitely agree with limit the time and bind. I was not raised making fetches or services but others back home did.

#7 GhostAndTheWolf

GhostAndTheWolf

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:20 AM

Just watched this video and subscribed.
Thanks for the post as well.
I am looking forward to working on this this week as I go on my days off.
My only thing is trying to decide as if I should only do a months worth of time for it or an undetermined amount of time, opinions?

Long live the snake, Long live the Devil-

Spite Cult.

#8 witchinplainsight

witchinplainsight

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

It really depends on the purpose. For a first attempt it would be wise to be time limited. At least then if it goes awry you know it has a self-destruct built in!

Do you have a clear purpose for what you want to achieve? That seems essential!
Can this purpose be achieved within a week? Make it for a week.

I did read another thread on here where people had created longerlasting servitors as home guardians. These had more independent existence over time and there was more of a mutual relationship rather than a master-servant thing. But I live with a family and I would always proceed with caution so I like the end date as a newbie learner.

#9 GhostAndTheWolf

GhostAndTheWolf

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

It really depends on the purpose. For a first attempt it would be wise to be time limited. At least then if it goes awry you know it has a self-destruct built in!

Do you have a clear purpose for what you want to achieve? That seems essential!
Can this purpose be achieved within a week? Make it for a week.

I did read another thread on here where people had created longerlasting servitors as home guardians. These had more independent existence over time and there was more of a mutual relationship rather than a master-servant thing. But I live with a family and I would always proceed with caution so I like the end date as a newbie learner.

yeah I have a couple of things on mind for it, I was actually thinking a longer lasting one for protection over my wife and home.

but I have another purpose for it that would only take a short while for it as well.

we'll see but I gotta just say that I love how much this is to learn on here, experiences, good and bad. thanks to all that share on this forum.

Long live the snake, Long live the Devil-

Spite Cult.