• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kalinia

Kalinia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:58 AM

Okay this is going to sound a little silly. A little while ago I was meditating in a bath. Just trying to unwind and not think of anything for a while. As I was doing this I heard in my mind a song which I am going to type out below. Just one verse which I am not sure if it is actual words or not. I found myself singing this and it helped with the meditation. Does it sound familiar at all? It was very hauntingly beautiful as I heard it in my mind and I can't get it out of my head .

Edited by Kalinia, 05 February 2017 - 06:15 AM.

#2 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:08 AM

It does not sound silly, however you may wish to be careful posting words which come to you during liminal spaces. You don't know what the words means, just because they feel good doesn't mean they are good. You may want to ask your spirit guides before giving others the words. They could be words of power, which you wouldn't want others to have, or a trick....

RSKHFMY

#3 Kalinia

Kalinia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:37 AM

I had never even thought of that. I'm sorry, I see how reckless and careless that can be! Edited it out of the post. Please mods feel free to delete this post

#4 Nim

Nim

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:30 AM

I have had music come to me in those states. Definitely not silly in my book.

#5 westofthemoon

westofthemoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

I have words come to me, but I am a writer so I ususally find a use for them somehow, whether that is in poetry or in my current work. Sometimes they're a bit grim though.
Wouldst thou like to Live Deliciously? ~ "The VVitch"

Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.

#6 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

Yup, songs have come to me that way too. I vaguely recall in one of Rea Beth's books, she wrote briefly about having our own spirit or power-song, words and tune which come from within and are meant for us alone. We can use them alone or together to empower our trance work, as guided, and to summon our spirit familiar.

#7 Kalinia

Kalinia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

How interesting !

#8 Deawic

Deawic

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

native healer by medicine grizzly bear is a great read on songs being given. More focused on the native American cultures, it goes into depth on similar things.

#9 Kalinia

Kalinia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

Ty for the recommendation