12 replies to this topic

#1 Rubygirl

Rubygirl

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

I believe I watched a real haunted tape last year. To be specific it was a two part documentary on a cult to an old Goddess I found online. It was all about the rituals they do and they actually perform them on camera. I was mainly watching out of curiosity and entertainment.

During one part the priest opens a box to the camera, something told me to look away and I did, but I had already seen the box. But later that night after watching it I put earplugs in my ear to drown out my loud neighbors. As I was falling asleep I realized I heard very, very, very, VERY low chanting over me. So low I'm suprised I caught it.

I instantly opened my eyes in shock and started to banish it. I could not see it but I could hear it as if it were talking right in my ear. It was a male and laughed obnoxiously and loud. Then I got really serious and started repeating the banishment over and over and I could hear it say "No! No! No!" The tone of his voice became unnatural and further and further away. Needless to say, I deleted that doc from my playlist. Crazy parts are I found it on Amazon. I heard it with earplugs in my ear and during the tape the priest mentioned that they were just bringing their God/Goddess up through themselves which would explain how I could hear it even with earplugs 😟.

I've heard of other real "haunted tapes" but I was just starting to get sensitive around the time of watching it. Perhaps only somewhat sensitive people or occultists ever actually get "haunted" like in the movies. It was a one time encounter only with whatever it was that came to me.

Any similar experiences?

#2 Anubha

Anubha

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Not with a video. I did, however have a weird experience after meditating while listening to a Madonna CD that is alleged to contain Satanic subliminal messages. I started having sleep issues and talking to myself in the mirror. My then-husband got very aggressive and we started fighting. My father-in-law said he could feel evil in the house. It was a very dark time. My ex-husband is still not back to normal. Not sure how much can be attributed to the CD.

#3 Nim

Nim

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:01 AM

I had something along those lines, but not with a video. It was a reddit thread I read all the way through but shouldn't have. I had to do some of the most intensive banishing I've ever had to do. It was a very ugly presence. The members on this forum actually did a lot to help me get rid of it.

#4 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:13 PM

I wonder if it was the ritual you viewed, not the tape itself that opened that door. Seems likely in this case.

You do not need to actively take part in a ritual for its effects to be felt.

If that is the case, the video wouldn't exactly be haunted in the strictest sense, since nothing is necessarily attached to the video.  

Of course, it could be done the other way as well I believe. 

As is likely in Anubha's case,  subliminal,  and even some non subliminal music and videos can definitely be used to put the listener / viewer into an altered state of consciousness that could easily produce the sort of phenomena you experienced.

I have experienced this myself with certain music that was designed precisely for that purpose.  By the end of one 5 minute song, and without the aid  of any sort of substance or atmospheric manipulations, I was seeing things flying around the room in a swirling mass and hearing their whispers.

Fun.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#5 Anubha

Anubha

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

@Solanacae-Your expericence sounds terrifying. Thank you for sharing that. It does seem that listening to that CD was the beginning of my troubles. Glad that's over!

#6 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

Actually, it wasn't terrifying.  It really was fun.  I mean, it did exactly what it was supposed to do.

I was pleasantly surprised.  Maybe I am weird.  In fact I know I am, lol.

Edited by Solanaceae, 05 February 2017 - 04:39 PM.

#7 Anubha

Anubha

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:44 AM

@Solanaceae- That's hilariious!!! I thought you were being sarcastic when you said- Fun.

That is pretty weird. Lol. What are you, a witch or something?

#8 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:00 AM

:roflhard:  :roflhard:  :roflhard:  :roflhard:

#9 Watersiren

Watersiren

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:06 AM

I have personally not experienced such a thing from a media device, although have heard plenty of tales from others about this.

I see this being no different than cursed/haunted objects such as magical texts and objects.

Good story :)

#10 Rubygirl

Rubygirl

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:42 AM

Not with a video. I did, however have a weird experience after meditating while listening to a Madonna CD that is alleged to contain Satanic subliminal messages. I started having sleep issues and talking to myself in the mirror. My then-husband got very aggressive and we started fighting. My father-in-law said he could feel evil in the house. It was a very dark time. My ex-husband is still not back to normal. Not sure how much can be attributed to the CD.

WOW! Which album if you don't mind me asking and was this bought directly from a store?

#11 Rubygirl

Rubygirl

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

I had something along those lines, but not with a video. It was a reddit thread I read all the way through but shouldn't have. I had to do some of the most intensive banishing I've ever had to do. It was a very ugly presence. The members on this forum actually did a lot to help me get rid of it.

A reddit thread. Crap that's one I've never heard of and would have never thought of! Someone should flag that thread.

#12 Rubygirl

Rubygirl

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:49 AM

I wonder if it was the ritual you viewed, not the tape itself that opened that door. Seems likely in this case.
You do not need to actively take part in a ritual for its effects to be felt.
If that is the case, the video wouldn't exactly be haunted in the strictest sense, since nothing is necessarily attached to the video.

Of course, it could be done the other way as well I believe.

As is likely in Anubha's case, subliminal, and even some non subliminal music and videos can definitely be used to put the listener / viewer into an altered state of consciousness that could easily produce the sort of phenomena you experienced.
I have experienced this myself with certain music that was designed precisely for that purpose. By the end of one 5 minute song, and without the aid of any sort of substance or atmospheric manipulations, I was seeing things flying around the room in a swirling mass and hearing their whispers.
Fun.

I'm sure viewing the ritual did something but also the way he opened that box sent a red flag off in my head. I think that was the thing that did it. I also was researching on YouTube and guess what I found? Part one of two. This is exactly why I work solo. You never read know what a groups intentions are for you and you think you're there to learn you might just be food.

#13 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:21 PM

Good point.

After what you experienced, I have to wonder why anyone would watch the second one.