• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 12:14 AM

I think sometimes, when you make an utterance, just out of the blue. It would be good to tell someone or write it down, to keep a record of these insights. They probably happen more often than you think.

#22 woodwitchofthewest

woodwitchofthewest

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:48 PM

I think sometimes, when you make an utterance, just out of the blue. It would be good to tell someone or write it down, to keep a record of these insights. They probably happen more often than you think.

That's a great idea.  I think I will start a log.  

If I were more clever, something interesting would appear here...

#23 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 07:35 PM

If something special or extraordinary happens to me, I write it down in my Grimoire. It is nice to re-read about these experiences. Sometimes they are quite life affirming, and in hindsight quite significant.

#24 FancyShadowCat

FancyShadowCat

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:13 AM

Agreed. This is good for dreams too, as you don’t really realize quite how often a prophetic dream comes along until you pay attention and record them. I’ve been surprised at how literal mine tend to be.

#25 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:26 PM

I really should keep a Dream Journal, I have vivid recall in the morning and sometimes I have dreams of the departed. But of course, as the day goes on I do lose the fine details.
Most of the time I just remember sitting with them, knowing they are dead, but not asking them questions, just enjoying their company.