• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 12:14 AM

I think sometimes, when you make an utterance, just out of the blue. It would be good to tell someone or write it down, to keep a record of these insights. They probably happen more often than you think.

#22 woodwitchofthewest

woodwitchofthewest

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:48 PM

I think sometimes, when you make an utterance, just out of the blue. It would be good to tell someone or write it down, to keep a record of these insights. They probably happen more often than you think.

That's a great idea.  I think I will start a log.  

If I were more clever, something interesting would appear here...

#23 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 07:35 PM

If something special or extraordinary happens to me, I write it down in my Grimoire. It is nice to re-read about these experiences. Sometimes they are quite life affirming, and in hindsight quite significant.

#24 FancyShadowCat

FancyShadowCat

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:13 AM

Agreed. This is good for dreams too, as you don’t really realize quite how often a prophetic dream comes along until you pay attention and record them. I’ve been surprised at how literal mine tend to be.

#25 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:26 PM

I really should keep a Dream Journal, I have vivid recall in the morning and sometimes I have dreams of the departed. But of course, as the day goes on I do lose the fine details.
Most of the time I just remember sitting with them, knowing they are dead, but not asking them questions, just enjoying their company.

#26 Selaara

Selaara

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 03:13 PM

I'm not sure if I have second sight exactly. I have had a small voice tell me things before they happened, but I haven't heard it clearly since I was a child. My clearest memory of the voice was when I was 5ish. I was sitting in the kitchen and my mom and her boyfriend were talking by the sink. It felt like a voice In my head but kinda behind me and to the left, told me "They are going to get married." Being a small child I immediately and matter of factly told them what was said. To which they responded by grilling me for an hour, asking me who I thought I had heard. They were both Christian's at the time and kept asking if it sounded good or holy, or if it was God. I eventually told them what they wanted to hear just so they would leave me alone. But now that I'm older I'm pretty sure it was my guardian trying to prepare me for the a future I had no control over, being so little. My mother did in fact marry him and he was a horribly abusive man. I am sure ive blocked out most of the time we were living with him because of how stressful it was. But the voice that warned me I remember it seemed almost sad that it had to tell me. Like it knew what I was about to go through but couldn't stop it. That was one of the only times I heard it as a clear voice.

I have been warned of things or people I would meet before it happens. I will dream of the person or event, usually the night or week before it happens. Once when I was 10, I had a dream where a man I had never met or seen before was chasing me around my living room trying to molest me. Don't ask me how I knew what he wanted, he never spoke a word in the dream,but he wore this nauseating smile that just dripped with oozing lecherous intent. I woke up and told my mom about it but she dismissed it as a dream, I regularly dreamed of being chased by pedophiles since I was a small child. Still have no memory of being abused as a child but that didn't stop me from having a weirdly uncanny pedophile sense. Anyway the day after I had the dream we went to a convention (my mom was in Amway at the time. Lol) and as we were getting our seats a man walked up and introduced himself. I have no idea what his name was or even who he was because I was in full internal panic mode. Not only was he the man from my dream, but he had something deeply dark attached to him. I could visibly see it as a second entity that resided in him and fed on his urges. For all I know it caused those urges. But as soon as he walked up the entity began to speak to me, but the man was speaking to someone else. It kept telling me to trust the man and how good I smelled, how sweet. I was terrified and hid behind my mother who didn't see it. The whole time the man is just talking to my mother and a couple other people, but the entity continued to try and coax me out and wanted me to go with the man. It had a very hungry vibe and I refused. I told it no and to leave me alone. I remember before he left I tried to push the thought of turning around and leaving at the man and he suddenly remembered he need to do something and just left. The entity was pissed but I was stronger than I knew at the time lol.

#27 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 09:12 PM

Wow! Your spidey sense was tingling! That is a good thing to have. You saw the man for what he was, a predator.

#28 Mona

Mona

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:28 PM

I do remember most of my weird dreams, but think it would be better to keep them in mind than in writing. If some one some day would read it, I can be asked to visit a doctor. Some of them can never become true in worldly life.

Anyway I love my dreams. All of them.