#1 Cristofernicholas

Cristofernicholas

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:35 AM

Check this video out!
I've searched the forum for a topic on "The Third Eye" and found nothing. So I wanted to get it started here. Does anyone know anything about this? And if so please share!

-CIII

#2 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:55 PM

I'm not sure what your question is...If you are inquiring about the guru's training program? I know zip...but $10,000 is ridiculous. 21days in a 5-star hotel would cost that. What the girl said about it being something anyone can learn, yea. What her mom said about the guru passing his energy to the girl, yes. I've had the western equivalent experience, being touched on the forehead by Fr Ralph DiOrio, a Catholic priest from Massachusetts, who lectured around the country and did laying on of hands. The forehead touch laid me flat out, like being hit in the head with a shovel. The friends I was with said I fell gracefully...to me, it felt like I'd been slung backward 20 feet. There was a personal inner experience of navigation through center, which i was given to understand during the event, is the point where my ethereal body is connected to my physical body; and is everywhere simultaneously. No flashes of cosmic light, just peace and solid acceptance of the self, which brings joy. And that sounds like what the girl was saying.

Another time, different priest, laid his hands on my head in blessing. My eyes rolled back in my head. For some weeks thereafter, I saw vivid auras on everything, was ridiculously telepathic& clairvoyant to the point of embarrassment, and a bunch of other stuff that gets complicated. I told him he should have warned me, so I could have ducked. : ) But I did finally learn to ground myself as a result, as I was forced to do so to control the wacko events. That at least was a blessing.

The two experiences were several years apart, in my mid-20s and 30s, before I encountered the Craft. But it all fits together in one, long stream of continuity. And that's how it should be.

As far as working with the "force" I guess that is really what it's all about. Once you recognize what it feels like, what the state of self is that accesses the flow, (and it's subtle) then opening the chakras in sequence, from base to crown, in daily meditation is simple & comfortable. Like Laurie Cabot teaches, just passing the hand upward across each location will open, and passing the hand downward will close. Twirling a pendulum at each can clear the chakra. You just want your vital energy to flow freely along the spine, as needed. It's just as natural and easy as breathing. I've never taken yoga, but I think that would be a good starting point if someone wanted more formal study. Closing the eyes, and peering up at the forehead behind the eyelids helps position the awareness and focus attention there.

So between the two experiences I learned to navigate from center & to ground myself. These two things were immensely useful to trance-work, OOBEs, clairvoyance, spiritism, precogs and divinations.

Edited by Zombee, 23 December 2016 - 04:14 AM.

#3 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:47 AM

Excellent reply from Zombie.

I agree that is a ridiculous cost.

I have practiced yoga and various types of meditation, including the peering up at the forehead with closed eyes, focusing awareness behind the eyelids that Zombie mentioned, it does indeed improve abilities dramatically.

These techniques are pretty easy and do not require expensive training. Motivation and practice are all that is really needed. 

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#4 Cristofernicholas

Cristofernicholas

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

Thanks for the info guys. And no I wasn't talking about the training program of 10k. Just wanted information on the third eye in general and expierences with it. From what the girl spoke about and the way she worded things it seems the talent isn't in sight but a view of multidimensional possibilities. Outside self and time. She mentioned riding a bike blindfolded around cars lol. Just a theory of mine.
-CIII

#5 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:49 PM

I've known people who could see with a blindfold in place, and I don't mean with their physical eyes. One guy drove a car across town blindfolded. Nerves of steel...other drivers just seem as though they are driving blind folded! : )

I think centering is one of the things we can do naturally, by focussing on the belly or chest and doing a bit of yoga breathing, into the belly -expand the abdomen then the chest, then exhale. It takes a bit to get the rhythm going but it is darned easy to do. Getting centered is being aware of the still, quiet spot within. And since it's the spot where the etheric body attaches to their physical bod, everybody has the link. It's a jumping off point for out of body, clairvoyance, and stuff. And the center is linked to the third eye. I can't explain how, I just know it is. I've read that for women the center is just above the navel, and for men, just below the breast bone...like um, what's the dif? A few inches?

#6 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:19 PM

Totally love the music in the beginning... I do believe in third eye seeing. Sometimes when I shut my eyes to go to sleep, I still see the room an any movement from the cats if they come in. I don't know so much that it is a "super power" as it is simply a power available to all (like smell) but that it has been neglected and lost. In India, unlike the west, it is a much more spiritual country and things are not "trained" out of the mind in children as they are in the west. I can't comment on the guru/initiation.... but whether or not they turn out to be real or fake, I do believe the ability can be awakened in people. I think all people have it, but it is very far away and "sleeping."

If you are really interested in this sort of thing, I would recommend reading "Kali's Odiyya" which I have read like 50 times, lol. Love that book.... it gets a lot into explaining the worlds in the beginning and in spots gets slow, but into the end it just gets fascinating...

M