Photo
- - - - -

Had some free time, stole some penises, put them in a nest...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:58 PM

Oh yeah,  y'all need to get yourselves one of these, so you can put your broom sticks away...only trouble is it doesn't fly (i think)  :blink:

Attached File  f4b42ee3b040ff8df2639d8ba300dfda.jpg   48.57KB   2 downloads

#22 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:06 PM

Y'all actually search for this stuff :P

Y'all need to get some, lol.

I want a labia back pack (not, lol), but all the feminazi's would feak out...just sayin :cauldron:

Women talking openly about sex doesn't mean we "need to get some" Autumn Moon :P - if you read the most outspoken among us in this thread - citoyenne - she clearly "gets" and enjoys likely much more than just "some" from mr.citoyenne :laugh: It's a common misconception a lot of (especially older) males have that if a woman is really vocal about sex, she must be desperate for it.

And as I understood O's original post, she didn't go searching for "this stuff" (and fyi, neither did I - that backpack showed up in a "popular projects" message when I was running my own campaign and was seared forever in my brain) she heard a podcast mention it and wanted to know if it had a historical basis...

As for the labia backpack, I think you'd find hardcore feminists would welcome something like that as it would celebrate the reality of the female form (and honestly, I doubt very many men would want one) in place of the hyper-sexualized ones we see everywhere of *literally* impossibly thin photoshopped models with gigantic breasts (and this is coming from someone with natural 34DDDs myself :rofl: so please don't take this as a "jealous" rant of some sort... I'm not saying you will but your use of the term "feminazi" indicates it's a possibility ;) )

Edited by IslandBruja, 13 December 2016 - 10:10 PM.

#23 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:13 PM

Women talking openly about sex doesn't mean we "need to get some" Autumn Moon :P - if you read the most outspoken among us in this thread - citoyenne - she clearly "gets" and enjoys likely much more than just "some" from mr.citoyenne :lol: It's a common misconception a lot of (especially older) males have that if a woman is really vocal about sex, she must be desperate for it.

And as I understood O's original post, she didn't go searching for "this stuff" (and fyi, neither did I - that backpack showed up in a "popular projects" message when I was running my own campaign and was seared forever in my brain) she heard a podcast mention it and wanted to know if it had a historical basis...

As for the labia backpack, I think you'd find hardcore feminists would welcome something like that as it would celebrate the reality of the female form (and honestly, I doubt very many men would want one) in place of the hyper-sexualized ones we see everywhere of *literally* impossibly thin photoshopped models with gigantic breasts (and this is coming from someone with natural 34DDDs myself :rofl: so please don't take this as a "jealous" rant of some sort... I'm not saying you will but your use of the term "feminazi" indicates it's a possibility ;) )

____

Lighten up, and read my post a bit better will ya please...it was all humor...as this is posted in the humor section 

#24 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:18 PM

____

Lighten up, and read my post a bit better will ya please...it was all humor...as this is posted in the humor section

I know you were joking A.M. and I was joking right back at you while at the same time pointing out some common misconceptions you voiced in your post, as not everyone who reads this thread will take everything you said as a joke...

#25 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:04 PM

I think they will take what I posted in the way I meant it....humor. There was no need for you to point out misconceptions...because this is in the humor section. If this was in another section other than humor, then you could take what I posted as serious...but not in this section.

I realize you were joking about some stuff.

#26 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:06 AM

Just pointing out in case it has gotten convoluted that my comment about emasculation was in response to the penis stealing ( a fairly obvious conclusion I should think ) and not the scrotum satchel, lol!

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#27 Llyr

Llyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:08 PM

That's why I said "all practicalities aside" :lol:

Okay, fair warning all ye who enter here: I immediately thought of this fashion creation that is (in my opinion, disgustingly) realistic in its detail... but sounds like Citoyenne, at the very least, will enjoy this wearable work of art/design? http://www.eliteread...-for-sale-soon/

(and I just HAVE to ask Citoyenne - are you saying scrotums actually TURN YOU ON?!?!? Truly mind-blowing to me :rofl: )

As youngsters of today would say...... that is totes amazeballs!! :clap:

#28 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

Oh yeah,  y'all need to get yourselves one of these, so you can put your broom sticks away...only trouble is it doesn't fly (i think)  :blink:

attachicon.giff4b42ee3b040ff8df2639d8ba300dfda.jpg

OMFG, where did you find that?  :roflhard:

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#29 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:31 PM

@S, back when naked mole rats was first mentioned I googled them to observe their resemblance to the common penis:). Anyway, THAT same image popped up in my search. I considered posting it myself:).

...From ev’ry depth of good and ill , The mystery which binds me still...— Poe

#30 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

@S, back when naked mole rats was first mentioned I googled them to observe their resemblance to the common penis:). Anyway, THAT same image popped up in my search. I considered posting it myself:).

Yup, that's what I did too. However, I really don't see the resemblance...I mean what penis has legs and beaver (pun intended) teeth!

#31 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

Yeah, the teeth would be a real problem for me.

#32 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:43 PM

Yeah, the teeth would be a real problem for me.

Could just be some kind of cosmic payback for the whole Vagina Dentata thing... :rofl:

#33 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:03 PM

lol- I had the same thought.