• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FromHerWithLove

FromHerWithLove

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:47 PM

I tried using the search box for this one but nothing came up so sorry if I overlooked something.

I love reading, however I do learn better from watching videos and documentaries. I was wondering if anyone knew of some good videos on topics such as the history of Traditional Witchcraft or just general topics about it?

"Hero's don't exist, and even if they did I wouldn't be one of them."

#2 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:35 PM

Just check you.tube for traditional and Cornish witchcraft. There are a few good one's amongst the lot...beware it raised my monthly bill and my eyes crossed when I spent all day for two weeks on you.tube, so just sayin'. There's one called black chair with an interview with Gemma Gary on YT and more through Troy Press publishing.

There are very few "how-to's" as almost everything gleaned in print, and on YT, that I've encountered anyhow, is piecemeal from historical witch trials, and the rare cases where some things truly survived.

I have found some how-to lay a compass videos, which were useful. And book reviews by MrShadowbwoy as well as his just thoughtful videos are well done.

Edited to add ref. To Cornish WC

Edited by Zombee, 04 September 2016 - 03:09 PM.