• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:39 AM

This evening as the sun was setting, I saw something very distinct in the clouds. I've never looked into aeromancy, but now I'm in need of research, and I'm having trouble finding good sources. Does anyone here practice aeromancy, and does anyone have suggestions for sources to start learning?

#2 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:14 PM

I would imagine that interpreting clouds is intuitive like tea leaf reading. Water and air elements of course. Sorry I don't know any texts on the subject, but I always look for cloud symbols...and UFOs.

#3 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

Bump. This topic could be expanded upon much more. I usually only use this method as it comes to me. I don't search for symbols but if they appear I regard them as important. Wind changes are relevant sometimes too.

RSKHFMY

#4 witchinplainsight

witchinplainsight

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

Yes agree with the images appear when important. I saw an image a couple of nights ago which didn't bode well for someone. It left me quite worried.

#5 Nim

Nim

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:18 AM

I don't specifically do aeromancy, but I pick up images in random places regularly. I have ended up feeling that we are being given messages that only we can interpret, which may be why it's so difficult to find information. Working on intuition in general may go a long way to making it easier to interpret the images we are given. I don't know. Just my random, kind of sleepy thoughts.